Kuro- My first Subclass

Let's start simple ok? 😁
Summery: While Mahiru and Kuro were looking for the eve of greed. Mahiru mentioned subclasses to Kuro and he thought nothing of it, telling his eve that he has no subclasses, until he shows up.

"This is so trouble some, I'm exhausted" Kuro slumps on the ground turning into a cat. Mahiru who was hiding behind a tree, grew a vein on his forehead. "We didn't even do anything yet you lazy cat!" He yelled quietly. Kuro got up grumbling to himself.

As they made there way down the street Kuro noticed something on top of a building they were about to go in. Someone was watching them. Mahiru noticed his Servamp stopped and walked back to him. "What are you doing Kuro we're going to lose him." As he didn't answer, Mahiru huffed and looked where Kuro was looking. "Theres nothing up there let's go!" Mahiru poked Kuros jacket making the said vampire glare at him. Kuro gave the building one last look, soon noticing that the figure was gone. He shrugged his shoulders following his eve. That was weird, so bother some

After them walking for a couple blocks, Mahiru spots the person going into an alley, holding a cage with a squealing hedgehog. "There he is, Kuro let's go." He started to speed walk, but when he noticed his Servamp wasn't following, he turned around. "What is with you? Why do you keep looking up?"

Kuro just sighed. "You ask to many questions I could just die." Mahiru just scoffed and continued walking to the alley. Mahiru was about to walk in the alley when he bumped into someone, looking up he froze. "Crap he noticed us?!" He was met by a tall man, looks like his teens, he had a white streak in his hair. "Who the hell are you?" Mahiru stepped back. "Uh well-." He paused when the teen charged at Kuro, kicking him up the building. "Kuro!" Mahiru yelled, watching his Servamp get kicked over and over. Mahiru was about to use his weapon but his wrist was grabbed. "What the he-." Again he was cut off, he looked at the person that grabbed his wrist. "I'll take you up, I'm faster anyway." Mahiru looked at the hooded stranger, but he didn't have time to think, he nodded and the stranger put an arm around him and jumped up.

Landing on the rooftop, the person with the winged backpack was standing on the ledge. Kuro was sitting down, slowly getting up. Mahiru got out of the strangers arm and ran to him. Mahiru turned angrily at the boy on the ledge. "What the heck do you want with Kuro?!" He didn't budge. The head hog in the cage soon broke out and puffed up in a small smoke. "Well well well, what a beautiful night if I say so myself, right angel?" Mahiru looked at the other person that was with them now, his blonde hair and red eyes glistening in the moonlight. That must be another Servamp, and that is probably his eve. But who is the other guy? Kuro grumbled. "This is going to suck." He got up and put his hands in his pockets. The blonde vampire was dodging the kicks from his eve, but stoped when he made contact with the hooded figure. He smirked. "It's been a while huh? I thought you left when big brother did that thing he did." The figure flinched slightly but stayed quiet. "Enough, don't bother them with your voice." Kuro spoke up, which made the blonde walk over. "Well someone has to remind them what you've done." Kuro scoffed and glared at him. Mahiru went infront of the two.

"Hey that's enough, what do you want with Kuro? And who are you?" He put his hand on his chest dramatically. "I am nothing but the poetic, emotional, and very handsome Servamp, Lawless of Greed" Mahiru made a face, along with the servamps eve. "And over here is my angel-cakes the one and only Licht Jelkyland Todoroki!"

The said man did a pose, making Greed stare in Aw. Mahiru grumbled. "What's your actually name." Lawless laughed. "There's not point in telling you my name, it will just change again." Mahiru started to sweat, taking a step back. He looked at the hooded figure once more, watching Greed walk over to them. "So what you going to do from here huh? Go with him" he pointed at Kuro who just grumbled. "Or us?" He pointed to Licht. Silence filled the area. Lawless walked in a circle. "Well dear friend of mine, what's it going. To be?!" He blew the hood off of the stranger. Causing them to gasp. Mahiru could see them clearly now, there h/c hair in a low ponytail, their e/c orbs shined as the moon danced on them. The stranger looked to the side ashamed of even being there in the first place. Lawless took a few steps to him, and stopped. "So?" The h/c male didn't say a word, until he made his move. He walked to the sloth pair with his head down. Lawless smiled and clapped his hands. "Bravo! Bravo! the servamp of sloths dear sweet lover has choosing him, even though you have been by my side since the meeting." Kuro scoffed and called out to him. "M/n let's get going." M/n nodes, then speeds up passing sloths eve. Mahiru looked back at the two before he followed the two vampires.

When they got back to Tetsu's place. M/n decided to hide in another room, he didn't talk to anyone when he got there, just excluded himself from the others. Mahiru was talking with Kuro out by the springs area. "Who is that Kuro? I can already tell he doesn't like us." Kuro shook his head. "That's not it at all, he just doesn't like people, nor vampires for that matter." He paused, Mahiru gave Kuro a confused gaze. "But he helped me get to you, and he seemed close to greed." Sloth stood up putting his hands in his pockets. "I'm going to talk with him, you can come if you want, just don't turn on the lights" Mahiru nods and follows him into the back room.

As they walked down the hallway, they passed the dinning room with the Lust and Pride pair talking. "Hey Shirota what are you and sloth doing right now?" Lusts eve Misano asks. Mahiru waved his hand. "Me and Kuro are going to talk to our guest, I'll join you guys in a sec." He turns and follows Kuro to the room.

He opens the door slowly, hearing someone shuffling. Then opening the door slightly they both walked into the room. M/n set the book he was reading down, giving his full attention to the sloth pair. "Um do you need something?" He asks, voice cracking slightly. Kuro scratched his head as he walked forward, leaving his eve at the door. "Look M/n" he paused, leaving the said male holding his arm in suspension. Kuro grumbled, "ugh this is so troublesome." Mahiru was starting to get impatient so he started tapping his foot, Kuro noticed and continued. "I know you can't forgive me for what I did, but" he was cut off by a book right to his face knocking him down. "Kuro?!" Mahiru yelped, he bent down looking at his Servamp, then at M/n. He looked at sloth with a angry gaze, before walking to him. Mahiru stood up ready for a surprise attack, but what happened next was unexpected.

Kuro froze as M/n hugged him tightly, he was still sitting on the floor, with M/n kneeled in-front of him. Kuro slowly returned the action, hugging him just as tight. Mahiru stared at him flabbergasted. Who knew Kuro had it in him to hug someone like that. Whoever this M/n is, he must be very important to Kuro.

M/n whispered in Kuro's ear, not breaking the hug. "Of course I forgive you, even if it was a bad thing you did, I forgive you anyway." M/n pulled away, looking into his deep red eyes. He put his forehead on kuros, him not moving. "I missed you so much, you don't even know." M/n started tearing up and Kuro held his face in his hands. "Your so bothersome, but ya I missed you also." M/n sniffed and smiled. Mahiru watched from the door and smiled at the two. As they got up, Kuro held him in a side hug. "Now that's over, we can have a proper introduction." Kuro stepped aside letting the two boys talk. Mahiru went first. "Hello, I'm Mahiru Shirota Kuros eve nice to meet you!" He held out his hand, M/n smiled and shook it. "I'm M/n L/n, Kuro's significant other and his only subclass." Mahiru turned to Kuro with a pissed off face. "You lying neet! You said you had no subclasses!" He shook Kuro back and forth. M/n just laughed watching the pair mess around.

*******
Sweet first chapter done! That took longer than expected. But it's done.
Reminder I'm not stopping any of my books, I'll just be slow on updates. Hope you liked this chapter!

See you next time~

—HayHay—