i can tell he is yours

IU has been sitting in his apartment with her boyfriend and his bf's bestfriend from the past 2 hours.

Why? You ask

Well lets say jungkook and taehyung had this whole "friday night" for themselves and well iu forgot and now she is in the ravenette's big mansion with a man almost on his bf's lap in hers Bf hoodie which she is never allowed to wear.
So all are having fun

Except.... iu

Cause she feels like a third wheel with her OWN bf

Lets see how this goes.

The italic + bold font is iu's thoughts.

This one

Sitting arangements

Iu [jungkook , taehyung]

•••••••••

"Buttercup dont eat like that" jungkook said worriedly when he saw taehyung choking on his food.

U never call he nick names

"Yeah yeah i am fine stop treating me like a baby" taehyung rolled his eyes

I wish he treated me like that

"Well u are my baby !!!!" Jungkook said dramatically.

"Awiee i love u little bun" taehyung said pinching his bun's cheecks and then kissing it afterwards.

You never let me call u nicknames.

"I am sleepy" taehyung said his head falling on jungkook chest his legs already on jungkooks lap.

"Lets go to sleep then" jungkook said falling on the sofa and snuggling into him.

"Gukk no stop it ticklesss" taehyung said in between his giggles.

"Oh then i should do it more" jungkook looked at the pretty male underneath him.

Why are u doing this to me?? Why do u never look at me like that .

(Just for clearing information iu is on the other sofa)

"Well u guys go to sleep i should get myself back home" iu spoke looking sad.

"Oh...?? U still here" jungkook spoke looking at her side.

"Gukk stop it thats very rude" taehyung pouted slapping jungkook on the chest.

"Yeah sorry i will take u home" jungkook spoke softly seeing his bear wasnt happy with his rudeness.

"Can u wait for me darling" jungkook spoke to taehyung who just nodded smiling.

"How can i ever hate taehyung when he is just an angel but then again why are the more couple like than us" iu thought .

"No jungkook its fine i need to do some errands as well" iu smiled though tears were in her eyes.

"Okay then" jk spoke watching iu leave.

"Whats wrong with u dont come back to sleep go to iu and atleast wave her bye and all those couple things" taehyung spoke smacking the boys head.

"Ahooo why are u always beating me" jk spoke holding his head walking to the door.

"Idiot" taehyubg chuckled shaking his head

●●●●●●..

"Bye iu drive safe" jk spoke kissing her cheecks.

"No love you's no kisses on lips" iu thought getting out of this damn hell hole.

"Can i NOW HUG U" jungkook spoke coming back..

"Yeah u little idiot" taehyung spoke rufflings jungkooks hair and letting him fall asleep on his chest

"Yours idiot" jungkook spoke jokingly.

"Yeh my idiot" taehyung spoke kissing his bffs head.

Then thet both dozed of dreaming of each other