call it what u want

Shooting star

■■■■■■■

They were in paris cuz apparently jungkook gave hobi his work for a week since he was tired of being a ceo.

So here he is infront of the eifel tower everyone keeps taking about well mostly his boyfriend who is the reason they are here and not fucking in the hotel rooms.

What taehyung wears.

What jungkook wears

What jungkook wears.

"Jungkook look a shooting star" taehyung pointed out and closed his eyes to wish..

Jungkook was adoring taehyungs face his nose scrunched up when he saw taehyung pouting

"Kooo why are u not wishingg do it" tae whined.

"I dont believe in these things" kook said still staring at taehyung, smile never leaving his face.

"But koo for me pleasee" tae gave his puppy eyes that no one could deny.

"Fine fine lets do it together" jungkook said his hands comming to hold taehyung..

"Did i tell u you are the most person i have ever seen" jungkook asked his eyes not getting away from taehyungs face.

"Koo focuss and yes i have heard from u million times already" taehyung whined..

"Fine i will say it aloud cuz maybe the stars wont be able to listen" jungkook said and before taehyung could stop him.

"I LOVE U KIM TAEHYUNG I WANNA MARRY U AND WANT U TO BE MY WIFE AND HAVE A FUTURE WITH YOU"
jungkook shouted and looked at taehyung whos mouth was left a jar.

Jungkook then was in one knee and oh boy taehyungs eyes started to tear up when he pulled out a diamond ring which was more expensive then his own existence.

"Koo" taehyung whispered his hands reaching out to cover his own mouth.

"Darling we both know we have been through a lot,we had our own part of difficulties and i can never say that i deserve you cause i dont...i dont deserve an angel as my life partner i dont deserve you who puts my mistakes aside and loves me for who i am,who forgives me when i do stupid things i seriously dont but what i know is that i can try,try to be your future,try to be a nice husband and stay with you forever so kim taehyung will you marry me and be a jeon" jungkook looked at taehyung who nodded..

Jungkook hurridly slid the ring on taehyung fingers kissing his ring finger and stood up

Taehyung took him in a hug and sobbed

"I love you so much" taehyung spoke making jungkook smile..

"Ohh darling you cant even imagine how much i love you" jungkook smiled kissing taehyungs neck