GOOD LUCK BABE

GOOD LUCK BABE
oseconds — 2024

OLIVIA PIGGOTT grew up in a household with an addict mother and abusive stepfather, often shown the slimmest amount of love. when she was 9, her grandmother stepped in to give her the life she deserved and begged a higher power for. olivia never knew she had any other family — let alone a brother. but god did she thank whoever brought him to her because she believed that having him in her life, saved it. they became inseparable, known to never leave the other behind, even as they grew into teenagers.

BUT WHEN THEIR financial situation became more prominent, cash started selling drugs for his "friend" chook, leaving olivia to figure out a way to do her part without dealing illegal substances to braindead teens. she remembered a conversation with a friend, them saying that her body was god given and that it was a shame she didn't make use of it. that's exactly what she decided to do.

SO SHE STAYED UP an entire night making her profile for a new camgirl website and creating an entirely different identity. cherry became her second name at night and she couldn't believe the amount of money that rolled in. olivia never thought she would have to tell anyone about the secret job, i mean, she wore a mask and never spoke in her custom-made videos. so why would the secret ever come out?

she thought she was safe
from being found out.

WRONG!

OLIVIA BEGAN hooking up with spencer white, or what everyone else called him, spider. it became a routine for him to show up at her house (when cash wasn't around) and sleep with the girl. olivia knew the boy's reputation, he basically made "fuck and leave" his life motto, hell most of australia probably knew it too. he never showed an ounce of sincerity for the girl but she just couldn't help herself from falling for him, and in turn spilling her secrets.

WHEN A MAP is found in the old stairwell at hartley high, olivia's life comes crashing down around her, and secrets are spilled. she's never regretted much in life, but meeting spencer white has to be the biggest regret of her life.

OLIVIA "olive" PIGGOTT
maude apatow
"THE CAMGIRL"

OLIVIA "olive" PIGGOTTmaude apatow"THE CAMGIRL"

bryn chapman parish as SPENCER WHITEwilliam mcdonald as DOUGLAS PIGGOTTbrodie townsend as ANTHONY VAUGHNayesha madon as AMERIE WADIAasher yasbincek as HARPER MCLEANall other actors as their respective characters !

william mcdonald as DOUGLAS PIGGOTT
brodie townsend as ANTHONY VAUGHN
ayesha madon as AMERIE WADIA
asher yasbincek as HARPER MCLEAN
all other actors as their
respective characters !

WARNINGS!
THIS FIC WILL INCLUDE/MENTION THE
FOLLOWING TOPICS, sex, drugs/alcohol, violence, mental health, abuse, cheating, sex work, sexual assault, bullying, death, etc!
PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE IF THESE TOPICS MAY TRIGGER YOU!!
i care about your well-being <3

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
i started writing this in
2022, and abandoned it
not even halfway through.
but with s2 out, i've
decided to pick it back up
and finish olive & spider's
story! i hope you all enjoy
the rewrite as much as i
do ^_^