⤜Chapter Sixteen: Confidential⤛

Before you knew it, Christmas had already passed. January flew by and February arrived. You were mostly excited since it would be the first year you celebrated Woohyun's birthday. You had already planned his surprise birthday party weeks ago, and finally, you were able to put everything together.

You sat in one of the meeting rooms at Woohyun's company. He knew you were there, but he didn't understand the specifics.
"Can I come in?" Woohyun asked you by the entrance of the meeting room. You stopped him.
"I told you. It's girls only. Are you a woman?"
"Come on. It's my company. Technically, this meeting room is mine. Did you reserve it already? You know that I charge by hours, right?"
"I already reserved it. You can even ask your secretary. Don't worry, you will get the payment. Now, if you can excuse us, we've got a very important meeting to discuss." With that said, you closed the door and locked it just to be extra safe. Meanwhile, Woohyun was dumbfounded by the front door. He couldn't believe you did that to him. He sighed and gave up on trying to beg you. He entered the elevator and made his way up to his personal office.

You sat at one of the tables and spreaded out all of your papers and turned on the projector.
"So, this is plan for Saturday." You began.

You presented the plan to Woohyun's staff. You made adjustments here and there with the advice from his staff. The meeting ran for two hours.
"So this is it!Woohyun really appreciate all of your guys' great work and you guys literally family to him. It would mean the world to him for you guys to make it on Saturday. Make sure this meeting is kept confidential." You thanked everyone for their hard work and time.
You stood by the door and gave them a smile as they left the room.
"Thank you so much." You smiled to the last staff. You turn to face the entrance and saw Woohyun standing across from you, with his legs crossed and one of his hands in his pocket, leaning on the wall.
You smiled at him and walked out of the room. Woohyun quickly caught up to you.
"What did you guys speak about?" Woohyun asked, walking beside you. You ignored his question.
"Hello? I'm not speaking to myself. What did you discuss with them?" He asked once more. You stopped and turned to face him. Woohyun looked at you, giving you a "hello?" face. You tiptoed and pecked his right cheek.
"Thanks for your hard work." You thanked him and continued walking.
Woohyun was standing there, confused.
You smiled, knowing that he was confused with everything.
"Yah! Wait til we get home."
You heard Woohyun yelled out. You didn't turn back to face him, but you sent him a backward wave.

You were sitting on your couch, watching a Korean drama. You heard the front door open and looked at who was at the door. You smiled when you saw him. Woohyun dropped his briefcase down and ran to you, sitting next to you.
"What did you speak about earlier?" Woohyun asked.
"I'm not telling you." You broke the news to him.
"Why not? They're my staff. I have the right to know what was discussed." He begged you.
"Woohyun, you owe my 150,000 won." You pointed to your couch.
"Aish. I don't care about that. For real. What did you say earlier? Every of them ignored me all day. You know that I'm their boss, right?"
You ignored him and continued watching your drama. Woohyun looked at the screen and then back at you. He covered the TV with his body.
"Yah, move. I want to watch the drama. Go shower." You told him, trying to find the angle to see the screen again. Woohyun didn't care and continued blocking the screen. Out of nowhere, you decided to give him a hug. You saw the screen again.
"-------, what are you doing?" Woohyun asked. You didn't say anything to him but smiled. You loved his hugs, but for real, you just wanted to see the drama. It was getting to the good part. You hugged him for a good 10 minutes. Woohyun was confused why you were acting all weird. First, the peck on the cheek and now a hug. He knew you were never touchy. You released him from the hug. Woohyun didn't know what to say, besides looking at you.
"Are you sick?" He asked. He placed the palm of his hand on your forehead.
"Hmm, you're normal." Woohyun said.
You grabbed his hand.
"Woohyun-ah, I'm fine. I just needed a hug." You said. Woohyun looked at you for a few seconds.
"I know you're trying to distract me." He replied.
"Distract you from what?"
"The meeting. You're really not going to tell me?" Woohyun asked once more.
"It's not important. I will tell you when the time comes" You smiled.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. I will tell you, but just not now. Please go shower."
Woohyun gave you one last look, before walking upstairs.