After that time passed by and taehyung stared to feel like hell. He can't see jungkook can't hear jungkook. Can't touch jungkook. every part of his body is itching and paining to feel jungkook!

He want little relief for the pain. Soo he held the hands which can give him relief again. alcohol !

In the days those pains don't let him breath in peace. But in nights he started to go bar every single day. Started to drink in regular basis. he also buy he is own house near his office so he don't have to go in kim mansion. Jhope become the one who always bring him home after he got drunk fully. And hear his sad story's  everyday..

He is quiet popular in South Korea because broo! he is The No1 Ceo in whole South Korea. So media started to point out he goes bar every single day !! and when he went out nobody knows ..because after drunk jhope always take taehyung out with back door. So that no one can see taehyung acting like crazy. everyone started to make theory about him as a fuck boy. and pretty much everyone believe that. because many people who walked with him in business world says that he is arrogant and rude. so everyone believe he can be a fuck boy too what the big deal in that?

In matter of time his relation with his parents turn really bad. In everyday one of the news channel could show taehyung going ber in Tv. Namjin started to fed up while trying to make taehyung understand that everything is affecting his professional life and career! but taehyung being taehyung, he don't give a fuck to anyone! In the matter of time taehyung stopped to care about his parents too. and that's made namjoon and taehyung relation fall apart.

But the love for jungkook in his heart was still refresh like day one. He tried, he really tried to forget about jungkook but end of the day when he enters his room which he calls heaven he would forget every other thing and stare at jungkook picture nonstop with silently crying. All alone.

There will be always one thought in his head that. If he could trusted jungkook enough that time, it were possible for them have a future together? Would they really can live happily with each other. Love each other like no one else? But he never find the answer.

Day' become months. And months become one year.  And like that slowly slowly one year become four years.

And taehyung's life become office to ber. ber to home. home to his heaven and jungkook photo and a day ends.

He first heard from yoongi which yoongi heard from jimin that jungkook is coming back, his mom dad did't said anything to him.

The day jungkook came back, he really wanted to go and see jungkook one time. But something held him. And he didn't saw jungkook after he came back. But when yoongi told him that jungkook fell from stairs. he couldn't hold himself anymore ,and like that he ran to see his love again after whole long four years. and that the first time they meet. After four years. Taehyung tried to act as natural he can.. But when he saw the prescription peper, he lost it. he remember when he called jin to know about jungkook, jin told him that from the moment jungkook came back he is behaving strange. And that when he come to know everything, and after hearing everything from jimin and yugyeom he understand, he have to hold jungkook before he completely fall, So he take help from namjin while emotionally blackmailing them.

.
.
.

End of the flashback ✨
.
.
.

Third person P.O.V _____
_
_

Tae - Only if i could trusted you that time .. Then today we both could be so happy unlike now you are in another room and i'm in another .. Then i can hold you in my arms tightly if only i could trusted you .. You loved me deeply trust me that i'll also love you back ..but the fucking coward i was that time.. i can't give you what you really deserve in the past ... But now you will have everything you want under your foot including my love..i will bring you back iny arms again and this time hold you so tightly that you can never leave me again ... My baby star..from today you are my wife .. Wife Of Kim Taehyung no one can now take you away for me .. 

said possessively will looking at jungkook's photo in his hands ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________

To be continued ..💜