You both charged at each other and clashed again, locking weapon against weapon. Blackened energy slash with blueish outline began coursing through your scythe. In response, golden yellow energy began to coat his weapon of choice. An explosive clash of black and golden energy, soon followed by the two of then exiting the resulting dust cloud from opposite ends.

Not wasting any time, you sped towards your foe and blitzed him with a furious onslaught of strikes, stabs and slashes. The King Of Heroes tried to evade or parry as many as he could, but the majority of your attacks still landed on his body, damaging a piece of his armor in Balance Breaker state. In a bid to get some breathing space, Archer hurled a small and a giant halberd of energy into your torso, but you incase yourself with large skeletal hands therefore knocking you back because the force was too great.

Archer: "Impressive Reaper, to think you could keep up with my Balance Breaker at with that power."

Y/N: "Balance Breaker, huh? Well that's a shocker seeing you trained real hard to achieve it."

Archer: "And you don't have it? Disappointing."

Y/N: "Don't sell me short. Now move your highness so I can help my friends!"

Archer: "You dare order me? Such nerve, mongrol. It's punishable...BY DEATH!!!"

Kuoh Academy

After enhancing Rias and Akeno, Issei was left to deal with the 'foot soldiers' created by Valper, who's almost finish creating a perfect Excalibur. Koneko's busy dealing with Kokabiel's 3 cerberus. Three of them.

The young Dragon Emperor charged up some of his magical power for his ranged skill, readying his fist to punch it at the wave of armored enemies

The young Dragon Emperor charged up some of his magical power for his ranged skill, readying his fist to punch it at the wave of armored enemies. He already had about five boosts and a relatively small scale Dragon Shot at the one of the remaining Fallen Angel's pets.

Issei: "Take this, Fido!"

The last one attempted to attack Asia but luckily Xenovia and Kiba arrived to turn the tide in this fight but 4 Excaliburs have finally merged into one. Freed jumped in, using it's combined abilities against Xenovia. They were about to clash until the sound of Kiba getting up.

Valper: "I really am thankful to you. My research is now complete. Subjects such as yourself never did have the right genes to fully wield the holy sword and because of such knowledge, all I had to do was to take the fully genes from and presto! "

That's when he took out something that shocked the Gremory Knight.