Chapter 10

After you were teleported by unknown means, you found yourself in a terrain area.

Death: "Y/N...can you hear me?"

Y/N: "Yeah, loud and clear. Where are we?"

Death: "Unclear to be exact...but we're not in Kuoh anymore of that I'm certain."

Y/N: "If so then who sent us here and why?"

???: "That would be me...mongrel."

You look up and saw a blonde haired man, standing on top of a cliff.

???: "And my reasons of bring you here is to kill you obviously."

Y/N: "Who are you?"

???: "I am a member of the Gilgamesh Family, one who will surpass any and all lifeforms. Archer."

That's when multiple magic circles opened, revealing different bladed weapons. All of them are Holy.

Archer: "Perish Grim Reaper!"

Each weapon fired like a missile bombardment. You deflected them all one by one. But they kept coming so you fly away from them but it gives chase. Even at high-speed, more of them appeared through magic circles making this hard for you to dodge ever so quickly. You had enough and tried to slash Archer as you appeared right in front of him. But the bastard grinned as chains wrapped around your hands appeared and stabs you diagonally.

Archer: "Is that all, Reaper? I thought you'd be more of a challenge!"

Immense pressure flow through the area as you break free and grabbed him by the neck, throwing him away from the area while sending the spears that impaled you at him. Suddenly the same magic circle he used for his weapons appeared. At first, you thought it was a portal back to Kuoh, but it was him smiling like if being thrown never happened.

Archer: "You survived against the Gate Of Babylon. Well done."

Y/N: "I take it that's your Sacred Gear."

Archer: "Yes...but I do hope your display isn't your best qualities?"

Y/N: "Same goes to you. Unless you have a little but no skill of swordsmanship?"