035: Baby

Chloe's POV

Mommy! Daddy! Wonnie came running towards us as soon as we entered the house.

Jungwon carried him and he hugged him.

Did you miss us? Jungwon asked his son.

Wonnie nodded a couple of times.

I smiled at my two babies who looks alike.

We walked to the sofa and sat there. Sangwon is at the sofa, just watching us.

So what did you and Uncle Sangwon? I asked

Hmm... we played, ate, played, nap and talked about stuff. Wonnie said

Like what kind of stuff? I asked with a smile on my face.

Uncle Sangwon told me that you two are going to give me a baby sibling now! Wonnie said with an excited smile on his face while giggling.

I just froze there seeing my son so happy while talking about having a sibling.

I don't think Jungwon's ready for that yet, and so am I. He still has a lot of repaying to do.

Baby... we'll give you a sibling soon. I paused a little.

Jungwon looked at me with a surprise face, he actually looked like he was excited.

But... the storks called me and said that there would be delays. Can you wait? I said

I think I can handle this situation smootly.

Hmm... Okay! I can wait, Mommy! As long as I can get a baby sibling then I'll still be happy and I can wait! He said happily

I smiled at his cute expression.

I know fooling my son is not the nicest thing to do but I did what I had to do, okay?

I raised my hand to give him a high five. He gave me a high five but then suddenly Jungwon started talking.

But daddy will call the storks and ask for them to deliver your baby sibling faster. You like that? Jungwon said to Wonnie

Fuck this dude!

I pinched his torso in secret as he hissed in pain while laughing.

I'd love that, Daddy! Wonnie said and hugged Jungwon.

I scoffed, as I saw the two brothers smiling.

Oh! Gummies! Wonnie finally saw what Jungwon was holding.

Jungwon gave him a bag of gummy, he looked at Jungwon and gave him the gummy.

He understood what Wonnie was trying to say, he opened the bag of gummy and gave it back to Wonnie.

When I have a sibling, I will share my foods with him or her. Wonnie said innocently while munching on his gummy.

Jungwon leaned on the sofa, he rested him arms on the sofa. I glared at him and saw him smirking.

I slapped his stomach which made him flinch and chuckle after.

Yah, stop smiling or I swear to God... I will never forgive you. I furrowed my eyebrows while glaring at him.

He stopped smiling and moved closer to me.

Okay, I'm sorry. Jungwon said as he wrapped one on his arm around my waist and he leaned on the sofa.