Christian Pov

My wife is such a goddess and she loves me so much. She got me a solar replica of Charlie Tango, a gift certificate for four soaring adventures(as long as I take her to see how I do it), season tickets for four to the Mariners games(Elliot is coveting one ticket for himself), and winery tour through Napa Valley's best wineries. My family all loved their presents that my wife found on our way through the Mediterranean and the Maldives. I loved mine too. She is so thoughtful. I let her wrap the ones for the family. I go through too much tape, she said. Anna asked for scissors to unwrap mine. Did I really use that much tape on them? I got her a diamond bracelet, fur lined seat cover for her Aston Martin DBS Volante. The car came on Friday after we got back from our honeymoon. She drove it to work once we got it titled, insured and tags on it. She calls it her auto baby.   

I got her a diamond Monte Blanc diamond fountain pen and a new spring wardrobe for Neiman Marcus too. She complained about getting only select items because she'd had too many clothes. Most wealthy women are clothes horses, but not my Anastasia, she is nothing like those pretentious bitchy types. Thank God, she is not, I wouldn't love her eternally like I do.

I'm taking my wife to New York by Times Square at The Knickerbocker Hotel in New York City for our New Year's Eve party. I got a suite so we can spend two nights and bring in 2012 with my new wife and baby properly. I even arranged for the most strikingly beautiful dress for my angel. I paid in advance back in August after Anastasia got shot and survived. I knew she would be mine forever back then and loved her so. She scared the shit out of me getting shot in the chest, even in the leg in November. I never want her to get another scar. If she did I would love her even with all her beautiful imperfections.

It makes her so unique and different from any other woman. She saved my life over and over and I will do anything for my soulmate, guardian angel, and goddess. They are all rolled up into one unbelievably gorgeous creature that loves me and shows me every day. Our baby will be beautiful just like her.

—-----------------

Ana got dressed up for the New Year's Eve party at the Knickerbocker Hotel Rooftop Bar, in my New York apartment. She is stunning. I knew that dress I picked out would do the trick to make her even more gorgeous. It makes her eyes so much bluer. It is an electric royal blue velvet ruched sheath dress. It has long sleeves, off the shoulder and rounded neck. She had matching blue velvet high heels. She paired it with her
diamond blue topaz teardrop pendant from our wedding. I bought her matching drop earrings and bracelet, it's all teardrop diamonds and blue topaz. I had a hair stylist come do her hair. It's a half updo with a cascade of dark lovely curls tumbling off to the side down her left shoulder with light blue crystal pins and hair comb. A blue goddess with startling blue eyes. God, I get an ache in my heart from overfilling my heart with love for her.

I got her a black velvet hooded cloak to keep her warm in winter. I was wearing an all black Giorgio Armani tux with a black bowtie and white shirt with cufflinks and a royal blue velvet pocket square. I wore a double breasted black wool formal winter coat.

I escorted us into the hotel and up to the hotel room. We left our coats and overnight bags in the Caruso room, the most expensive room in the hotel, and went up to dinner first with reservations at Charlie Palmer Steakhouse. We had dinner for two, oysters, porterhouse steaks with parmesan fries and creamed spinach. For dessert NY cheesecake and chocolate cake. I had them bring us Bollinger Rosé champagne. I ordered a bottle ahead of time. Too bad she can't drink any.

We went to the party and saw several tycoons and celebrities. For the event, I got the Platinum Package including tickets for two to the hotel’s rooftop party at St. Cloud, along with a two-night minimum stay in the hotel’s luxurious accommodations, but I only stayed one because we had to get back to Seattle the next day. It also included reserved outdoor seating for the night with the closest view of the Ball Drop, along with ultra-premium bottle service by service staff, personal heaters, and blankets to stay warm, access to a premium open bar for the night, as well as a champagne toast at midnight. She did drink the toast. She said just one wouldn't hurt anything and I smiled at her, because she has been avoiding alcohol so diligently. No, only one to bring the New Year in wouldn't do a thing. They even had snacks by chef Charlie Palmer. The Crystal Ballroom was open for dancing. I spun my lovely wife around with Sinatra tunes and more.

Afterwards, we went to the room stripped and got in the bathtub and washed each other. We made love in the bath with my leg hanging over the tub and in the bed. It was a perfect evening.

—---------------

We flew back home on New Year's Day and had to get to work on Monday the next day. Once we got home and settled in, we did some work and relaxed with each other on the couch wrapped up in a blanket.

Taylor came in the room and said that Barney intercepted a threatening email different from typical ones that always pop up from time to time. It was addressed to Anastasia Grey. It said:

"Who do you think you are, something so special? You don't deserve to be with him. I loved him first. He is mine. I will make damn sure you are gone soon. I will be coming for you. You're just a little gold digging bitch that doesn't deserve him. I've been a much better match for him before you came into the picture. Just wait and wonder bitch!"

Taylor said it came from an untraceable email at a cafe across town. He said he's increasing security and Sawyer and Reynolds will be on Anastasia. Anastasia was not happy but wasn't going to fight it with the baby and all.

She said, "Christian, do you think it's an ex-sub again? She said she loved you before me. It sounds like it is one of those, but she did not mention Master or Mistress. Maybe an ex-employee?"

Taylor smiled and said, "Very observant, Ana. That's a good logical train of thought. I will have Barney and Welch look into it." Ana smiled at Taylor. He has learned to always pay attention to her observations because most of the time she is right on the money. I have learned to never doubt her. She was trained by the best military father. I wish I could have known him.

—---------------

Monday was a zoo. We were all jumping on problems and bullshit . The one business we were going to aquire, filed Chapter 11, even after we made an offer. What the fuck is wrong with that guy? Roz and I went to talk with Anastasia.

She told us, "Christian there is nothing we can do about it now. Your hands are tied. The courts are going to handle it now. He wants to maintain possession of his company. You can't blame the guy for wanting to save his company. He'll go through a reorganization and probably have a trustee involved to ensure he follows procedures that they will lay out for him to follow. He will pay his debts under creditor agreements through the courts. He's hands off now to us. I take it you never had a company pull the rug out from under you before?"

I was pissed off and said, "No, it's my first time. Usually, they renegotiate with me and see what more I can do for them, but I never had all my work and time thrown back in my face like this! We spent a fucking month on this guy!" She gets up and stands next to me patting my back.

Roz says, "We'll, I'll go get into Wilson Solar Technologies for our next target. Hopefully, we won't have this happen again. Do you have all the financials completed for that acquisition, Ana?"

Anastasia said, "Yeah, I'll email them to you, Roz." Roz left for her office. Anastasia walked over to her computer, tapped around and sent off the documents to Roz and me I guess. She walked back over closing her door to her office and stood in front of me and wrapped her arms around me while I sat in the chair. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on her stomach with our baby girl, as she started massaging my scalp.

She said, "Remember when the Darfur shipment was hijacked and you got upset. What did I tell you then, sweetheart?"

I hugged her tighter and said, "You told me to send another shipment with more security and that you can't win or succeed every time."

She said, "That's right. It is a shame it happened and our hard work went south, but we'll get it next time. Can't win them all, my sweet Christian. We just move on to the next one like Roz said. I love you, honey."

I said, "I love both of you." I looked up at her and her soft smiling face. I feel better but disappointed. She leaned down and kissed me and I knew she was right. I got up and went back to my office to look at the spreadsheet and assessments she did on Wilson Solar Technologies