PART ELEVEN

When the elevator drops me off at the floor with all the interns, I'm greeted with stares and mumbles "where is the floor manager?" i question them "he's working on something with some interns down the hall the now, he'll be back any minute" Sarah, one of the people i used to work with informs me "ok well back to work everyone" i say like I'm the boss "you're not our boss" Micheal yaps which is followed by some sighs and gasps, he's the one who thinks he mr hilarious and picks on everyone and thinks everyone loves him but really only has not one friend in the full building. I stand there for a minute smirking "no, your right...I'm not...but i am the assistant of the owner of this building aka iron man who, i don't think would like you talking to me like that" i empower myself leaving him with nothing else to say. Just them Olivia, who started her internship about two weeks ago struts in dressed like me, a short, black, V-neck, long sleeve dress, i just watch her walk by and go to her desk. I decided this is my chance to have a few digs "why are you so late?" I start my interrogation "i-my car broke down" she couldn't lie to save her life "right well get to work" i order, this is amazing, i love this. Just then the floor manager, darl, walks in "hey! Darl, a word please?" I ask "yes of course miss" he replies and we go into his office, he sits at his side of the desk and i sit the other side "Tony has asked for me to schedule a meeting for you and him sometime tomorrow" i explain, he rests his elbows ok the desk and clasps his hands "why him, Y/N?" He blurts out and with the expression on his face clearly I'm not the only one who's shocked "ehm thats not an appropriate conversation for the work place" i try to pass the conversation, he sighs "i know, I know its not but just once, plus I'm not the only one violating work policies" he hold a strong point there, as much as Tony owns the building, i don't. I take a minute to let my defeat sink in "theres a million reasons why, Darl" I tell him with no regrets to why I chose Tony over anyone else "i could do so much better, Y/N" Darl competes, i secretly start to record the conversation "ok now back to business please, when are you available tomorrow?" I try to get back on track, not because i was recording but because i feel very uncomfortable "I promise ill give you anything and everything" he is still going on "Darl, business" i start to get irritated "leave the stupid stark industries with me, we will have the best time" thats my last straw "right I'm getting tony down" i get up and storm out. As soon as I'm out the room i stop recording and go straight to Tony's office "hey sweetheart" he says looking up at me without realising I'm angry until after "how did it go?..." he questions carefully "if you want to talk to him do it yourself!" I snap making tony push back into his chair and his eyes widen "what did he do?" He ask then i open my phone before slamming it onto the desk between us and play him the recording "right, stay here, ill be right back" he gets up and leaves the office slamming the door behind him.

He comes back a minute later with blood on his knuckles and a massive grin across his face trying to look like he was dealing with it professionally "he won't bother you again sweetheart" he smiles before closing his doors, he doesn't have any windows showing into the main part of this floor, and walking over to me "good to know" i smile, hiding the fear inside me, I've never seen him like this before, he comes over and places his hands on my hips "you know i don't have anything to wear for this run" i bring up out of the blue "i have stuff for you" he assures me. I take his blood covered hand and bring it up to his chest hight separating us a little, both of us look down to his hand, his fingers, of his other hand,  still gently laying on my waste  "your bleeding, Tony" i state the most obvious thing about him "i know, he has some sharp teeth" he tries to joke "no Tony, you'll end up getting yourself hurt or you'll lose the business" i look back up now noticing he has blood forming under his eyebrow and it's swelled up a little, i just raise my eyebrows and tilt my head to the side "I'm sorry" Tony says, he hugs round my waste and i wrap round his neck. Theres a knock on the door "just coming!" Tony lets me go and kisses my forehead before going to opening the door wide "whats going on in here?" Darren, one of Tonys favourite workers, comes in and makes a joke "don't worry we're behaving" he raises his hands "I'm sure miss Y/N is" he looks at me with a smile "always" I return a smile "cant say the same for him though" i side eye Tony jokingly "I'm not as bad as him, I found him getting it on with a girl in the photo copying room" Tony spilling Darren's secrets "right one time" Darren gestures one finger in the air at Tony, waving it around like it's on fire "plus Y/N you haven't been innocent the full time" Darren turning the attention to me "what this got to do with me!" I laugh, tony grins "oh yeah?" he says, I remember that grin, he would only do it if he was winding me up.