PART TWO

Tony demands for him to step away but he doesn't he just stares at Tony "Y/N come over here please" tony says while holding up his hand ready to blast the worker if he moves, i slowly walk over to Tony and he wraps his arm around my waste "Jarvis take us home" he says before jetting up and blasting through the roof, i get a fright and cling round Tony the full way back we land in his house.

He puts me down slowly and takes the suit off "Tony i need to get home" i say and he turns round to face me "stay here I'm having a party anyway" he implied. I think about it for a minute, I'm shocked as well, I'm actually thinking of accepting this dicks offer to get me drunk and fuck me, i shake my head "Tony i need to go home my parents will kill me if they find out I'm here" I exaggerate to him "and why would they do that?" He smugly asks "cause I'm going to a party with the biggest man whore in new York" i state and he just stands staring at me before laughing "man whore? Really?" He asks "yes! I'm the only girl you haven't slept with" i start to get annoyed at him "look Y/N ill take you home after I promise" he sounds genuine, I debated saying no one more time then i think, Y/N this is literally your opportunity to go to a party with TONY STARK and your about to say no, who even are you? "Fine i'll go but i have no clothes" i say waiting for this 'genius' to think something up "I'll make you a dress" Tony blurts out like he's already thought it through "Tony be serious for 2 seconds please" i irritatedly say "i am being serious!" He says seriously, which is a new tone for him. Tony gestures over to his robots and when i look over they are already making a dress for me to wear to the party, i turn to tony with a massive smile on my face "dickhead" tony laughs "i could say the same about you" he replies.

We go upstairs and there is a massive tv in the living room with massive glass windows that take over the full wall showing the sea "omg Tony this is your house" i say stunned by the view "yeah, what do you expect less?" Tony replies sarcastically "oh shut up" I laugh with him, honestly never thought i would get to the point in life where I'm laughing with Tony Stark but here we are "do you want a drink?" Tony asks breaking me from my thoughts, it's like he knows they're about him "oh yeah, thanks" i answer then go back to looking out the windows at the sea.

Tony comes over two minutes later with two single-malt scotch's and hands one to me "you know why i was harsh on you Y/N?" Tony says out of no where "no, I've always just thought its cause you don't like me" i express a small bit of sadness and tony turns to me, so i look up into his eyes "Y/N I've never not liked you, the first time i saw you I instantly recognised you, i mean some of the best grades in history, that's impressive" he brings up my high school history and I almost passed out. Tony Stark knew who i was when i was in high school "i never thought you would join the Stark internship, especially when i heard you were going to university" he goes to say something else but my phone rings.

I see its my mum "oh shit its my mum" i panic before answering the phone "hi mum, whats up?" i question then i know I'm going to regret it instantly "whats up!? Are you kidding me right now Y/N! Where are you?!" She shouts down the phone and i see Tony sniggering in the corner of my eye "I'm going to María's house and we're going to a party, I forgot to tell you" i lie, then i hear my mum sigh "if you are lying to me Y/N" i look at Tony and he shrugs. My mum is still waiting for me to say something "I'm not she picked me up from the stupid Stark internship" I complain "oh really? Well their has been multiple photos of you online with that Tony Stark and people seem to believe your his new girlfriend" she sounds extremely annoyed "what!? No we were having a meeting he's thinking of bringing me into the office" i stand my ground. Of course my mum has something else to say "well why did he have his arm round your waste in the iron man suit and his arm on your back taking you somewhere?!" She argues "hes just a friendly guy mum you really think i would waste my time with him?!" I snap back "your a stupid girl Y/N, your young and don't know what your doing!" she throws out "i know mum, it's not how it seems" i calm down and lower my tone "just be careful ok Y/N i don't trust him" my mum has also lowered her tone "i will, love you" i say before hanging up.

Tony smiles again "stupid Stark internship?" He laughs "shut up" i laugh before jokingly hitting him in the chest. He puts his arm around my shoulders "come on lets watch a movie" he takes me over and sits on the couch with me and turns on a horror movie "Tony i hate horror movies" i complain to him "well then you'll just need to cuddle into me when you get scared" he smirks "over my dead body" i joke. A few minutes later a jump scare happens and I cuddle into Tony and i just know he's sniggering "don't say a word" i warn him and stay cuddled into him.