Just look at me

Prompt: Heli participates in the first Decelis Academy music festival. And the boys made Solon attend it.
By: Yuki
_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_

It was almost midnight at Decelis Academy, and Solon didn't understand why his brothers dragged him all the way from their dorm to the venue where the night concert was going to take place.

It was a surprise when he heard Heli was going to do a presentation there, but going to this type of events wasn't his vibe, but he couldn't say no to the puppy eyes his brothers made him, that's how he ended there.
When they arrived, the background check was already finishing, so they managed to get the front row seats in the venue. Finally the only thing left to do was wait for the concert to start. A couple of minutes passed and some students started to arrive little by little to the place.

After an hour, the event began, various student bands and soloists made a performance there, but Helis performance was nowhere to be seen, that made Solon impatient, he really wanted to get out of there, but he didn't wanted to make his brothers and Heli sad if he did that.
So he stayed there waiting until Helis performance would begin. While waiting he heard by curiosity the conversation of two nearby girls:

- Did you heard? Heli will do the closing presentation - one of them said, making her friend gasp from the surprise

- I didn't know girl, but there's a friend of mine working as staff and he told me something... - she paused herself just to procede to talk in whispers - that Heli's song is dedicated to someone - hearing this made a feeling in Solon's chest pop, and it wasn't a pretty one, but he make himself look like he heard nothing...

Eventhough he heard every single word they say after....

Finally the break ended and the rest of the bands and soloists made their corresponding presentations, just leaving Helis as the only one left.

The stage was in complete darkness, when suddenly a spotlight turned on, revealing Heli there, in the middle of the big platform, with a stand up microphone in front of him, every single girl in the venue started screaming at that moment, and it was so loud all the boys had to cover their ears so they wouldn't lose them, that is one of the main reasons Solon didn't like to attend this kind of events, they are really noisy and uncomfortable, but he was there because of Heli and his brothers, he would bare this torture just for them.

Then a guitar melody started playing, making every single person present shut up, this silence made the melody sound even more; it was a really soft, relaxing tune, a familiar one for Solon, who started listening attentively while his sight was completely focused on the black haired boy on top of the stage.

Heli put his hands on the microphone and started singing:

One touch and you got me stoned
Higher than I've ever known
You call the shots and I follow
Sunrise but the night still young

By hearing the first line Solon knew which song was it, he heard Heli sing it a few times when he couldn't concise sleep when the full moon effects were strong, even though he didn't knew most of the lyrics, mainly because the older used to mumble the words or just sang the melody, Solon knew it was that song, the song that gave him comfort every hard night...

Your touch blurred my vision
It's your world and I'm just in it
Even sober I'm not thinkin' straight

But, why was he singing that song, from all the others he knew?, that was a current question in his head, and just as if Heli had listened to it, he looked at Solon from across the stage and showed a little smile just to continue singing, his stare never leaving Solon

'Cause I'm off my face
In love with you
I'm out my head
So into you
And I don't know how you do it
But I'm forever ruined by you

That was all he needed to know, the song was dedicated to him, and a emotion started to burst inside of him, and it was so big he just smiled, his eyes never leaving Heli any single moment of the performance, he was just constantly thinking what he did to deserve such a wonderful person by his side and how much he loves and cherishes him, most of this thoughts might have been read by the older, because there where parts in which he would just smile faintly or just stare at Solon.

The song was almost reaching its end, and the stares and smiles between Heli and Solon weren't missed by their brothers, which just smiled in complicity between them, letting the couple have their moment.

And everyone in the venue was so into the song to see the miles away couple moment that was happening right in front of them.

Cause I'm off my face
In love with you
I'm out my head
So into you
And I don't know how you do it
But I'm forever ruined by you
By you

The song ended, Heli backed away a little from the microphone, did a reverence and stayed there on the stage his vision just focused on Solon, smiling and clapping, the shouts, claps and cheers of the venue didn't matter to him, the only reaction important for him was Solons and none other.

"I love you" he heard in his head, it's was Solons voice
"I love you too, from the moon and back" he answered back

More spotlights turned on revealing all the students that participated behind Heli, when he was backing away to join the rest of the participants, the Headmistress of Decelis Academy entered the stage, and proceeded to give a thank you speech, but all that talking didn't mattered for Solon, his attention was focused on Heli, how he would just give him furtive stares and smiles or the sensation that he was holding his hand.

It was beautiful

Finally the festival came to a end, and everybody started to leave to their dorms, some people would stay to wait for their friends or relatives that participated in the event. Most of the people were gone a few moments later, only Solon, his brothers and a few people, that you could even count with your hands, were present.

The boys decided to return back to their dorm, saying that Shions and Noas bedtime had already passed, and so like that they left the blue haired alone, waiting for his partner.

And it didn't took him long to show up, a couple of minutes later Heli exited the backstage, and once he saw Solon waiting, he ran towards him, engulfing the hybrid in a hug.

They stayed like that a couple of seconds, then Heli backed his head a bit, so he could see Solons face.

"How was I?" Was the first thing he asked with a smile on his face

"Incredible, i couldn't take my eyes of you for a second" Solon answered back, smiling

Heli just smiled back "Then just look at me from now on, ok Sonnie?" he said and proceed to kiss the love of his life. They were sharing a long sweet kiss, when they heard some low gasps around them, they just smiled between the kiss and backed off.

Heli took Solons hand, kiss it and then both proceeded to go back to their dorm, leaving behind a couple of shocked, confused and sad people.

But that didn't mattered to them, because they had each other, for as long as fate lets them be.

And that was enough for both of them.