Family

Its been a couple off years since that day. Since we got engaged. We got married a year after. It was huge becouse Kacchan was on his wey to become the number one hero. And today he is.

Im sitting at my computer and was reading through a report from Red Riot and Chargebolt before i can sent it in to the archives. A year after our wedding i got the change to start my own agency. I am the agent off 6 heros. All at the top 10. Under my leadership i have the number one hero Dynamight. The number three hero Red Riot. The number 6 hero Pinky. The number 8 hero Chargebolt. The number 9 hero cellophane and on the underground hero list number one Mindjack.

Today is the first day in a long time that i got to give all off them a shared free evening. Because i asked others to fill in for us. They are all coming home to me and Kacchan to catch up. We live in a huge penthouse appartement above my agency.

I was about to head into the elevator when Dynamight approach me. "You know, it is agenst most protocols to take your hero costume home" i said. "Shut it nerd" he said and kissed me before he almost pushed me into the elevator. I just laughed at him.

Then the elevator door opend he walked out  towards our bathroom to take a shower i walked towards the kitchen to begin and take the things out for the dinner. I still cant cook but i like to help and watch Kacchan. I sat myself up on the counter waiting for him to come out off the bath. But before he came back there was knocking on the door. I jumped down and go over and opened it. It was Mina and Kirishima with there kid. "Hey guyes" i said before i squatted down and took the little girl up. "Hey beauty" i said. She is almost two, they got pregnant soon after graduation and is pregnant there second. They did not even came inside before Sero turned up behind them. "Hey man hows Todoroki?" Kiri asked him. "Good he is one off them that filled in for us tonight" he said. We headed into the living room and sat down. Mina took there toys out for the girl. Right after Kacchan came out off the bath Shinso and Kami showed up. Kami emidiatly started to play with the girl.

We had a peacefull family dinner. Everyone enjoyed the evening. Mina annonced that they finaly are getting married after there second child is born. I could not be more happy for them.

My life is perfect now. I have a wonderfull husband. Good friends. Parents (Aizawa and Hiszashi) that often came to visit. And a true dream job.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter. I just feel like this story had come to an end. This is my first puplic story on this app. I have wrote lots off storys when i was younger but they never become puplic, only my best friend have seen them. This is allso my wery first story in english.

If there is anything i could do better please let me know.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this book. I have a couple others im working at.