00.A drop wasn't enough

"Porpentina!!" Ravenna giggled as she saw the tiny American witch approach her. She was staying here at America working in Magical Congress of United States of America or MCUSA in short. She was here as the Russian Foreign Minister , to look after the disputes faced by the Russians in America , well there was hardly ever any since Russian Magician are normally pure blood supremist , even if mixing themselves within the parameters of a half-blood will be more than enough to be disgusted.

"Hey , Ravenna" Tina clicked her tongue , knowing Ravenna hates her name . "What's up with you?" she pouted , "Nothing , Grindlewald is being transferred to the  British Ministry" well that was interesting .

 "Will I be needed ?" 

"I don't think so , but check it with your assistance once though" Tina said as she uncovered a newspaper , Ravenna walked to her side to check what made her loose all colours.

"Maybe you should write to him" she offered , "And what would I?"

Ravenna pretended to think and finally said with a smile  , "Mr.Scamander I am so utterly in love with you , that I cannot bear seeing you getting married to someone else , try this." 

"Hah ! Nice try."

"Rosvata , President is looking for you." the voice from the lobby yelled for her. Bidding a quick goodbye to Tina she walked out , on her way to the president's office.