Wing Man Crew

[Thank you to zcakedy for requesting this chapter, it is a bit different from the initial request but I'm hoping it is what you were looking for. I apologise in advanced if any of their cannon text names are incorrect]

Deep Cut we're gathered in Big Man's dressing room as it was the largest. They had just finished their morning broadcast and were currantly, chatting away. Big Man noticed the eyes Frye was making at Shiver and the blush that dusted Shiver's cheeks. The two were obviously in love but both were too oblivious "Ay, Ay? (I'm gonna go to the vending machine, want anything?)"

"Funyun's please!" Frye yelled.

"I'll just have a musli bar." Shiver replied.

Big Man nodded and walked out of the dressing room, as soon as the door closed he whipped out his phone and created a group chat containing Pearl, Marina, Callie and Marie. He didn't bother naming the chat and instead typed.

<poster man> WE NEED A PLAN TO GET FRYE AND SHIVER TOGETHER.

<M.C Princess> COMPLETELY AGREED

<D_J Hyperfish> Those two have been making eyes at eachother for long enough

<Agent_2> Let's set them up on a date, it's the only logical option

<Agent_1> Wow finally Marie, you have some smarts

<D_J Hyperfish> I thought Marie was the sassy one, not Callie

<CraigCuttlefish> Both are pretty mean to each other

<M.C Princess> WHY IS THE OLD CAPTAIN HERE?!

<poster man> I DIDNT ADD HIM

<CraigCuttlefish> magic

<poster man> SHIT, I GOTTA GO, I PROMISED SHIVER AND FRYE SNACKS AND THEIR TEXTING ME CYA

Big Man swiftly put his phone away and nearly sprinted to the vending machine, he inserted the coins and got the snacks. He ran back to his dressing room and opened the door "Ay! (I'm back with snacks!)"

"SNACKS!!!" Frye yelled excitedly, she ran up to Big Man and grabbed her chips "THANK YOUUUUU!!!"

"Ay (catch)" Big Man said chucking the musli bar at Shiver.

They put their hands up to catch it but it instead hit Shiver in the face. Frye gasped "You dare hit Shiver in the face." She said chucking her chips across the room to make sure Shiver was okay.

"I'm fine Frye. But thank you for making sure." Shiver replied picking up their food.

Frye smiled and picked up her own food before sitting back down next to Shiver. Big Man sat in his egg chair and watched the two talk and laugh "Big Man!" Frye caught his attention "To a deserted island should you bring gear or grub?"

"Ay (Fun)"

"That's not one of the options!" Frye yelled laughing.

"You should bring gear, then you can get fun and grub!" Shiver countered.

The day passed by very quickly with Shiver and Frye constantly together. Big Man stayed late at the studio to talk to the group chat.

<poster man> They were attached at the hip today

<D_J Hyperfish> Can't talk rn, Shiver ranting to me about how great Frye is and how I love they are with her

<M.C Princess> Frye is ranting to me

<poster man> they are so oblivious

<agent_1> yep

<agent_2> Let's talk tommorow about a plan

<poster man> agreed

The next day came sooner than later and the 'Wing Man Crew' as they have dubbed themselves came up with a plan, Marina had asked Shiver to meet at a small food truck for lunch. Big Man asked Frye the same. Both had agreed. When it rolled around lunch time Shiver left slightly before Frye, Big Man hid in his dressing room telling Frye he was going to be late as he had to pick something up. Marina just didn't show up.

Pearl and Marie hid in a bush close by to the truck to spy on the two.

<M.C Princess> PHASE ONE IS A GO
<M.C Princess> The love birds are meeting
<M.C Princess> They are talking
<M.C Princess> THEY ARE SITTING DOWN AND CHATTING
<M.C Princess> SHIVER IS TEXTING SOMEONE

<D_J Hyperfish> THEIR TEXTING ME, I TOLD THEM IM GETTING A NEW LAPTOP AND LOST TRACK OF TIME AND ILL BE THERE SOON.
<D_J Hyperfish> THEY BELIVE IT, SECOND PHASE IS A GO

<M.C Princess> they are talking and looking at menus, FRYE IS WALKING UP TO THE TRUCK AND IS ORDERING

*6 minutes later*

<M.C Princess> FRYE HAS THE FOOD AND IS SITTING BACK DOWN
<M.C Princess> THEY ARE TALKING AGAIN

Frye giggled "You kicked her in the face for stealing your juice?!"

"Back in my army days juice was a very rare and we only had it on special occasions." They replied taking a bite of their food.

"Well now you don't have to kick someone in the face for your juice anymore." Frye responded.

Shiver laughed "I'm glad, I got in so much trouble for that. I had to take extra long shifts for two months as well as take her battle shifts too."

"That sounds like hell."

"It was, I hated her. But I'm out of there now, thanks to you finding me."

"Big Man was the one who saw the bright blue and went to check it out."

"But you were the one who convinced him to actually save me."

"Yeah, true. Eat your food, it's gonna get cold." Frye said going back to her own grub.

Shiver nodded and began to dig in once more. The two continued to chat and eat until their plates were empty.

"Your really pretty, you know that right?" Frye commented.

Shiver's face burned with blush "I- Uh, Thank you!"

"I know it's kind of sudden but, can I kiss you?"

Shiver's face burned even brighter before they nodded. Frye leaned in closer and so did Shiver, the two closed the gap between them in a sweet kiss. The two pulled apart after a moment and smiled "Will you be my girlfriend?" Shiver asked.

Frye practically leaped at Shiver and enveloped them in a hug "Of course!"

"JAHAHAHA YESSSSS!!!! FINALLYYYYY!!!!" Pearl yelled jumping up from the bush's.

"WHAT THE FUCK PEARL! YOU BLEW OUR COVER!" Marie screamed.

"REALLY, SPYING ON US?!" Frye exclaimed.

Shiver laughed loudly "Pearl, Marie, go away."

"Fineeee.." the two groaned in unison before walking off.

"Maybe we should head back to the apartment for more privacy." Shiver commented.

Frye nodded with a wide smile on her face.

[That is the end of this chapter, I hope you enjoyed. Any feed back is much appreciated]