Abhay: Priya to hospital main apna abortion karwane gai thi.

Muskan frowns. Priya was shocked.

Abhay: Priya ka apne lover ke sath extramarital affair hai aur apne paap ko chupane ke liye hospital gai thi.

Muskan felt disgusting. She knew Abhay is a monster but she never thought that he can fall this much.

Abhay: agar papa ko ye pata chala to kya hoga?

Muskan was shocked. Abhay tapped his chin with his chin

Abhay: papa.

Abhay blows the whistle and points up.

Abhay: upper.

Abhay chuckled. Priya shivers.

Muskan: you are sick.

Abhay: oh please, tell me that I don't know.

Muskan shook her head.

Muskan: chalo, Priya.

Muskan makes her away. Priya shook her head.

Priya: main nahi jaongi.

Muskan was shocked. Abhay smirked.

On the other side, Sameer was standing at the counter and a man gave him the papers.

Sameer: thanks.

Sameer turned and stopped after taking a few steps. He was looking at the papers.

Sameer: Finally, aaj Priya discharge ho gai. Kam se kam Muskan ki ek tension to kam hoi.

Sameer thinks. He looked at the papers and was going to Muskan by reading them. On the other side, Muskan was looking at Priya. She cupped Priya's face.

Muskan: Priyu, tujhe is se darne ki koi zarorat nahi hai main hun na tere sath.

Priya shook her head. Muskan was looking at her shockingly.

Abhay: dekh liya.

Muskan looked at Abhay.

Abhay: Priya meri sari batain manti hai. Tum bhi man lo meri baat faide main rahogi.

Muskan glared at him.

Abhay: abhi bhi waqt hai.

Muskan was angrily looking at Abhay.

Abhay: chalo, Priya.

Muskan looked at Priya.

Muskan: Priya.

Priya was shivering and Abhay holds her hand. Muskan was about to jerk him away but Priya turned to get up. Muskan was shocked and she was looking at her. Abhay smirked to see her and Muskan looked at him. Muskan felt defeated. Abhay took Priya from there.

Sameer was coming to them. His phone rang and he stopped. Sameer took out his phone and saw the number. He talked on the phone and he turned. Abhay passed by Sameer by taking Priya. Sameer cuts the call and he entered the room. Sameer saw that Muskan is alone standing there and Priya is not there. Since the day, Priya got admitted, Sameer did not come in front of her because he knew that he will lash out at her and right now she is not in a state where he can say anything to her. He was already angry with her because of Karan and now Muskan is in trouble because of her.

Sameer frowned and he looked at Muskan. Sameer came to her and saw deep grief on her face.

Sameer: Muskan, Priya kahan hai?

Muskan was standing emotionless: woh chali gai.

Sameer frowns.

Sameer: chali gai? Kahan chali gai?

Muskan: apne pati ke sath chali gai.

Sameer was confused. Muskan sighed and looked here and there.

Muskan: anyways, formalities puri ho gai?

Sameer: yeah.

Muskan nods.

Muskan: ok, chalen phir.

Sameer was looking at Muskan. He understood her condition and thought to give her time.

Sameer: yeah, chalo.

Muskan nodded and she goes. Sameer was looking at her. He thinks.

On the way, Sameer looked at Muskan who was looking outside from the window. Sameer looked at the road and he thinks. Soon, they reached home where Ballu saw them getting down from the car.

Ballu: Kab se sir ji ko in dono ke bare main batana chahta hun lekin mera ghatiya phone hi kharab ho gaya aur Sir ji ka number bhi nahi yaad mujhe. Kya karun.

Ballu thinks. He saw Muskan and Sameer were coming towards the home and he hides. Sameer and Muskan goes from there and Ballu was looking at them.

Sameer and Muskan sat on the couches opposite to each other. Sameer was looking at Muskan. Aunty came and gave water to them. Muskan drank water and kept the glass on the table.

Sameer: Muskan, howa kya hai? Priya kahan gai ase achanak?

Muskan looked at him.

Muskan: Abhay aya tha.

Sameer was shocked.

Sameer: kya?

Muskan nodded and she narrated what happened. Sameer got angry.

Muskan: aur Priya us ke sath chali gai.

Sameer: chali gai? Ase kaise chali gai? Pichle do din se hum paglon ki tarha hospital se office, office se hospital ke char laga rahe the sirf us ki waja se aur wo os insan ke sath chali gai jo os ki os halat ka zimedar tha.

Muskan nods.

Sameer: I am sorry to say, Muskan lekin mujhe laga raha Priya ka khayal rakh kar hum ne apna time hi waste kiya hai aur kuch nahi.

Muskan remained silent.

Sameer: ab bhi tum us ki side logi aur kahogi ke woh majbor hai.

Muskan: Abhay ne usay emotional blackmail kiya.

Sameer: wow, just wow, ab bhi tum main us ki side lene ki himmat hai. Amazing. Tum to wonder woman nikli, Muskan.

Muakan looked at Sameer who looked away.

Muskan: ab himmat nahi rahi.

Sameer looked at her.

Muskan: ab himmat nahi rahi mujh main. Aaj khud ko haara mehsos kar rahi hun. Main lari Abhay se, us ka samna dat kar kiya bina dare lekin aaj Priya ne mujhe hara diya. Main haar gai us Abhay se aur wo jeet gaya.

Sameer felt bad. Muskan looked at Sameer. Muskan's eyes were teary.

Muskan: tumhe pata hai us Abhay ke chehre per ek victorious smile thi. Mann to kar raha tha us smile ko us ke chehre se noch lon lekin jab apne hi kadam piche le len to phir dushmano se kya shikayat Karen. Aaj main haar gai.

Muskan cried.

Muskan: Muskan Rajput haar gai.

Sameer felt his heart heavy. Muskan hid her face in her hands and cried while saying.

Muskan: main haar gai. Muskan Rajput haar gai. Muskan Rajput haar gai. Main haar gai.

Sameer: Muskan.

Sameer came to Muskan and sat beside her. Sameer captured Muskan in his arms and Muskan kept her hand on Sameer's chest. Muskan was crying badly. Sameer's eyes were also filled with tears. Muskan was crying