#4

2022 —archived

Spending my time in the province where my home is, is one of the most refreshing thing happened to me this year. The feeling of how much I misses my home is unmeasurable and its tearing my heart thinking that I could not spend my whole life staying here. I missed every moment here. I love to be here. A place where no one will judge me or I'm not afraid to be judge. A place where I'm most comfortable with, where I don't get scared if people will like me or not, where I don't really care if I'll be misunderstood. I love the fact that only us my family living here. I don't get worried about the crowd draining my energy. I don't worry about the traffic who annoyed the hell out of me. One more thing, I can live healthily here. My mother is the best cook in the world and she cooks us our favorite foods. She make sure we eat three times a day and sleep early—I appreciate this so much because I only eat once a day when I'm far from home and sleeps at 2am. And when I'm not home, no one cooks me my favorite food, no one's will get angry if I drink 10 cups of coffee everyday or I drink too much soft drinks, no one cares if i only eat once a day or I didn't eat at all, no one's there to lecture me if I'll sleep at 2am or 4am. I miss these things and how I wished I could stay here forever. I hate the fact that I need to find my own path on my own, that I need to stay away from my family to fulfill my dreams. I hate the fact that I couldn't be with them and only be with them during holidays or sem break. Most of all, I hate the fact that I had no choice, that it's either away from them or no way to reach my dreams at all and I hate the fact that the better choice is not the latter.