Epilogue!

"Omkara! Yeh kya kar rahe hain aap?" Gauri asked in surprise feeling his arms snake around her waist, preventing her from leaving the room.

"Gauri, it's been so many years, still you don't know what I'm doing?" He asked naughtily while she looked at him in shock. Then trying to hide her blush, she slapped on his hand.

"Omkara, chodiye nah!" She complained trying to get his hands off her waist.

"Gauri, chodne ke liye thodi na pakda tha!" He replied with a pout.

"Omkara please!" She pleaded.

"Kya yaar tum bhi na!" He grumbled.

"Ma!" A 10 year old girl called out as she came running towards their room while Gauri with all her might pushed away his hands.

"Here comes my romance ka dushman no 2!" He grumbled while Gauri rolled her eyes at him and laughed. But the next thing that he did was totally unexpected- he picked her up bridal style and carried her with him into the washroom while she looked on in shock.

"Omkara!"

"What? Today no one's taking you from me!" He groaned in frustration as he closed the door behind them. "I married you 13 years ago on this date so you could be with me not roam around!"

"You're jealous of your own daughter?" Gauri asked with a chuckle. As much as Omkara loved their kids Kiara and Karan, he still had times where he preferred to have Gauri all to himself.

"Whatever!"

"For God's sake Omkara, we've been married for 13 years and we have two kids, yet you're behaving like we got married yesterday!" She exclaimed. It surprised her how even after so many years he still behaved like they were a newly married couple. But it also made her happy that their love hadn't faded over the years, if anything it became stronger with time.

"So? That doesn't change my love for you biwi!" He said with a husky voice which still had the same effect on Gauri even after all these years.

"Ma?" Kiara called out again.

"Omkara..." Gauri whispered, "Let me go please."

"Kiara, ma isn't here, you take help from Dadi." Omkara shouted out to her from the bathroom.

"Ok papa." She replied and went away running.

Once he was sure Kiara was out of their room, he went out of the bathroom, closed the bedroom door and smiled a naughty smile at a shy Gauri.

"You know the other day, Kiara was telling me how she too wants to grow up and marry someone like her papa." Gauri said with a smile while he looked at her surprised. "Someone in school proposed to her and she rejected him because she believes her ma is a genius. She told him that if he is genuine, then he would cross paths with her again, just like her papa did." She said proudly.

"Poor guy, he has to suffer for God knows how many years!" Omkara said rolling his eyes.

Gauri gaped at him and said, "He will wait only if he is another Omkara. Not everyone is as genuine as you, Mr Husband, what if he is just attracted to her?"

"Wait a minute!" He exclaimed suddenly realising the meaning of Gauri's words. Someone had proposed his daughter! HIS KIARA! "How dare he propose my daughter?" He finally asked as realisation dawned on him.

"So you proposing Harsh Sharma's daughter was fine? But him proposing Omkara Singh Oberoi's daughter isn't? How is that fair?" She asked in disbelief while he smiled at her sheepishly.