Part -2 Tere Dil Ki Sada

"Wade se Azaad hoke bhi bandhi hun main filhal" said Akshara and took a few steps forward but hissed in pain as her foot got sprained on a stone.

He went ahead and carried her to the tent without uttering a word and even she didn't resist either.

He checked his backpack to search for some pain relief spray but unfortunately, the bottle was emptied and tube he recalled giving it to a man on his way.

He was thinking of something to apply to her sprained ankle for relief because everything can wait but seeing her in pain was the last thing he can bear to see.

She silently stood up and limped outside.

She looked around and eventually got what she needed.

He saw her moving outside and followed her agitated and carried her again silently.

She asked him to stop in front of a huge tree and tried to reach out for leaves but she couldn't.

He shook his head and climbed the tree. He broke a branch and handed it to her from above. They recalled the most beautiful memory of their love confession.

Both looked away from each other.

He carried her back to the tent and made her sit outside on a chair.

She made a paste using a few tender leaves and twisted her ankle shutting her eyes tightly due to pain.

He was frustrated seeing her actions "kya kar rahi ho dard hoga..."

"Kisi dard ko khatam karne ke liye thoda aur dard jhelna padhta hai" replied Akshara looking into his eyes and then applying the paste to her swollen foot.

It was getting darker.

Abhimanyu enquired with a blank face "Tumhe wapis nahi jana?"

"Nahi... wapis jane ke liye thodi ayi thi" replied Akshara controlling her emotions.

He looks away to wipe off the lone tear that escaped his eyes.

"Tum andar Chalo bahar thand hai" spoke Abhimanyu and helped her sit inside the tent and they lay down at corners away from each other.

After 15 min he felt a tug on his shirt

He turned around and saw her face.

Their eyes were red and puffy due to continuous crying.

They had a lot to say, a lot to ask but... words were stuck. Their throats were parched.

She moved and hugged him tightly as if her life was dependent on that hug. She sobbed hard and took a few deep breaths.

Abhimanyu himself didn't know how to react so he just let her do what she wanted or rather say needed at the moment. His warmth.

He heard her deep breaths and got concerned was she struggling to breathe?

He questioned in a heavy voice "Kya tum thik ho?"

She hmmed and moved her head in the hug to let him know she is alright and snuggled closer to him.

After resisting melting for a while ultimately Abhimanyu hugged her back and it felt like home.

She felt his arms around her and fresh tears rolled outside her eyes and got absorbed in his shirt.

"Tum mujhe chod ke gayi thi na toh ro kyu rahi ho phir... Bahut strong ho chod ke chali gayi wajah jo bhi rahi ho... Mein toh mar jata...Khair abhi bhi kaunsa zinda hun bas saansein le raha hun" snifled Abhimanyu breaking the hug.

"Tumhe lagta hai ki tumse dur jaake maine ek bhi sukoon ka pal bitaya hoga... Rooh toh tumhare pass chod ke gayi thi...iss khokhle jism ko leke" comforted Akshara.

"Kyun?" demanded Abhimanyu

"Kyuki meine apne pyar ko sab ke upar rakha" claimed Akshara with determination

"Yeh kaisa pyar hai Akshara ki jiske liye hai use hi tadapta hua chod de... Batao mujhe " cried Abhimanyu remembering days and nights he spent thinking of the possible reasons why she left without informing him anything.

"Til til marte dekhne se accha hai... Kuch Waqt ka dard hi Sahi par Zindagi wapis toh de dega na" spoke Akshara helplessly.

"Kairav Kahan hai Akshara?" asked curious Abhimanyu.

"Brown sequard mental hospital" revealed Akshara.

Abhimanyu didn't reply just kept staring blankly at the ceiling of the tent. The situation wasn't in their favor. Things were still complicated for them and so was the reason behind her leaving him which she wasn't ready to reveal yet.

He heard her even breathing. She was asleep he thought and placed her head down on his jacket for her comfort. He needed fresh air because he was feeling vulnerable at the moment. He experienced a myriad of emotions in a single day.

He was getting up but Akshara pulled him back and he landed on her completely.

She bunched his shirt in her palms and questioned softly "Kaha ja rahe ho?"

He didn't reply but kept staring into her eyes.

Akshara stared back at him and gulped the lump forming in her throat

She observed his face closely with eyebags, dark circles, a sharp nose, light stubble, and rough lips. She stared at his lips for a bit longer.

He could understand from her look what she needed.

He looked into her eyes then at her lips and then again into her eyes asking for confirmation that she really needs it.

She finally blinked and their lips met.

It was slow and soft but their movement was in sync like their heartbeats. Fresh tears streamed down their eyes.

After a while, they parted due to a lack of oxygen.

Abhimanyu rested his forehead above hers for a while to calm down his racing heart.

She made him lie down beside her and moved closer to him.

They slept hugging each other after a year which felt like an eternity.

.

.

.

A/N

The next part is here. I hope I didn't disappoint you all.

Please vote and drop your reviews :)