And to now be sitting here, Jungkook still standing by the door, reality was slowly creeping up on her. 

They were really doing this. 

“Damn Ji, that’s more stuff than what I’m bringing.” Jungkook breaks the moment of silence as he begins to look through the stuff she packed and set by the foot of her bed. 

Hyunji responded with a sheepish smile. 

“I tried packing whatever’s important…and this is how it turned out.” 

“Well, we are technically moving out, I guess,” Jungkook says as he’s now testing the weight of one of the suitcases. He concludes that it’s not too heavy, and that they should be able to carry it out to the car just fine. 

“How about you grab some of the lighter stuff? I’ll bring these down.” he says while pointing his chin towards the two bigger boxes with her belongings inside. 

“Sure.” is all she says before forcing herself off her mattress, and perhaps for the last time. 

- - - 

“This is it, 501” Jungkook stops right in front of the said door with the trolley he was pushing. Hyunji comes to a halt right behind him, dragging one of the suitcases behind her. 

“Just so you know, I have no idea what the room looks like.” Jungkook says, turning to her briefly while taking out their room card from his pocket and stepping towards the door. “But hyung does take customer satisfaction seriously,” he does air quotes around the two words, before turning to the handle to scan the card, “so I don’t think the room will be shitty,”

He finally swings the door open to reveal the room inside.

Hyunjis eyes widen, and Jungkook’s jaw drops. 

“Holy shit” she hears him breathe. 

Hyunji follows him into the room, looking around in awe at the incredibly large and luxurious hotel room that had her expectations seem like a spec

This was their room?

Seokjin had given this room for them to stay in?

She finds herself standing in the middle of it all next to Jungkook

“Yup, this is definitely not shitty.” he mutters. 

“Are you sure this is where we’re staying?” Hyunji asks, looking up at him with concern. 

Concern that this was a mistake. And that they were going to be told they were in the wrong room. 

“I mean, the receptionist said room 501, right?” 

Hyunji slowly nods because that’s what she had heard too. 

“The card wouldn’t have opened the door otherwise,” she adds, to which he also nods and slowly begins to smile. 

“I don’t know about you, but if this is our room, then I’m not complaining,” he grins, striding towards the bed, letting his body fall into the mattress carelessly with a loud happy sigh. 

Hyunji lets a chuckle escape at his childish action before letting her eyes wander once more around her new home. She leaves her suitcase in the middle of the room before walking towards the windows that reach from the floor to the ceiling, granting a beautiful view of the city that took her breath away. 

In the meantime, Jungkook continues to test out the mattress, sitting up now as he lets his body bounce slightly. 

And to his pleasure, the springs bounce back in the perfect manner, only making the bed all the more comfortable. 

Then suddenly he’s wondering whether it was sex material, curious to know what it would feel like to do the deed on this mattress, and whether something tougher or softer was usually preferred by others.

He would have to do his research on that. 

Or simply figure it out himself. 

He doesn’t even notice that he’s glancing towards Hyunji exploring the small kitchen in the corner of their bedroom, till his head is whipping back to the front door where a familiar face appears between the space of the open door frame. 

“I was told you came up here.” 

Seokjin walks into the room with a bright friendly smile, Jungkook’s eyes lighting up as he stands up now to greet his brother. 

“So how do you like it?” he asks, a quirk of confidence evident in his voice, and Jungkook knew he just needed that boost to his ego. But with the gratitude that he felt, he didn’t mind it one bit. 

“Hyung, this is amazing.” he begins, beaming while gesturing to the entire room. “I know you did some renovating on this floor, but like, damn!”  

 Seokjin grins at his baby brother's reaction, noticing Hyunji nearing them now. 

“We truly appreciate this, Seokjin.” she says with a smile, one that he returns. 

“Anything for my one and only sister-in-law.” 

To this he notices the light shade of pink that begins to dust the younger girl’s cheeks as she gets shy. 

“Anyways,” he continued, glancing at his brother. “You guys probably won’t be having a honeymoon any time soon, so why not bring it to you, am I right?” 

“So right,” Jungkook agrees, chuckling, “That could be a great marketing strategy, you know.” 

Seokjin laughs at his brother's enthusiasm, glad to see the smiles on their faces. 

“I’m happy you both like it.” he begins warmly. “If you’re staying here, I want you to both be comfortable, because life outside of this may not be so great.” his smile slightly fades as he gives a look of worry, and Hyunji understood what he meant. 

Their parents were going to be pissed, and if it was going to be as bad as she thought it would be, her whole world might just collapse. 

“Thank you again, Seokjin,” Hyunji says with appreciation. 

“You’re very welcome. I have to go now ‘cause someone’s gotta run this place.” His smile is back this time, “If you ever need anything, you have my number and of course the reception.” He begins making his way back towards the room’s door. “Make sure to enjoy your stay, you two.” 

Hyunji watches as he flashes his famous grin and suddenly disappears down the hall, when suddenly Jungkook’s turning to her. 

“How about we start unpacking?”