I lean up on my hands and look to Rogue. He turns to me and lunges for me. I gasp but manage to evade him.

"Rogue, it's me! Vivian. You don't want to hurt me—your mate. Please!" I beg, but Rogue continues to slash at me with Shadow Dragon Slash.

Tsukiyomi laughs, "I'm afraid he won't hear you. He's lost his mind."

I go to dodge another attack, but Rogue slashes my arm and throws me to the ground with cry of pain.

"Roguey, please! Stop this," I beg, tears forming in my eyes as he straddles me.

"I don't want to stop," He says before he brings his claws down on me. I gasp before I jerk my head to the side, and his claws strike the floor. This goes on for five more minutes before I bring up my free arm and thrust it taunts his chest, throwing Rogue off me. He hits the ground while grunting.

I take that chance to attack Tsukiyomi with Crescent Slash. She dances away from it. I perform Seven Deadly Sins and manage to finally hit her, causing the red eyed woman to stagger.

I cry out in rage as I thrust Linear at her, striking Tsukiyomi, and again, and again, and again, and again. I do this for a couple more minutes before she throws me back with a blast of heat.

I cry out sharply as I hit the ground and tumble until I land on my stomach, my rapier landing near Rogue.

Tsukiyomi stalks towards me with purpose in her steps, heat swirling in her hand. "You will regret that." I scream as she hits me with a heat blast. Tsukiyomi continues this for what feels like eternity. I was almost completely unconscious when Tsukiyomi raises her hand swirling with heat yet again. "Now, die!"

I brace myself for the impact.

However, just as the black haired woman brings her hand down, the pink tip of my rapier bursts through her chest, right where her heart is. We both freeze for a moment.

Tsukiyomi coughs blood before the sword is pulled free. She collapses heavily and I stare in shock at Rogue as he drops my rapier.

"R-Rogue..." I stutter. He looks at me, but his eyes are crazed. Rogue looks like he's about to attack me but he suddenly collapses and passes out. My eyes jerk wide with worry as I force myself to my feet and drop beside him, hands on his shoulders, dispelling my requip.

Frosch cries as he races over, "Is Rogue okay?!" Frosch reaches us and puts his paws on Rogue's shoulders as well. "Rogue..."

I say, "He's unconscious from magic power depletion and his wounds. Let's get him back to Fairy Tail. Wendy will heal him." I pick the Dragon Slayer up and carefully place him on my shoulders, ignoring the flare of pain from my own wounds.

Frosch floats through the air beside me as we leave the Scarlet Shadows guild.

                         🗡🗡🗡

We soon make it back to Magnolia, the Shadow Dragon Slayer still slumped over my shoulders, but I ignore the stunned stares I'm receiving from the civilians as I trudge my way to the guild hall.

As soon as I reach it, I throw the doors open. Every head in the place turns and gasps fill my ears. I see Mira throwing a hand to her mouth as I stop just in the doorway.

"Viv!" Lucy screams out in shock at my appearance as she jumps to her feet, causing Natsu to as well.

"What the hell happened?!" Natsu demands as he, Happy and Lucy race over.

I was struggling to keep upright as I reply, feeling exhaustion wash over me, "It's Rogue, he needs Wendy to heal him. Where is she?"

Natsu snaps back, "Forget that, look at yourself! You look like you're about to collapse! How in the heck did you manage to make it back here?!"