Toonbriel x GN reader (Huh?)

Ooh! I like this kind of requests a lot! but anyways-

This was requested by: Fandoms_freak.

A sad one. I'm not that good at this kind of things ..but i will try to do my best.!

I'm still sick haha-.. but i'm better don't worry but i can't talk-

⤵️🍞 (Bread)

A different day was today. A tragic happend today for our dear reader. The lost (death) of they/them dear mother.

Y/N didn't feel in the conditions to even to something to animate themselfs. But there was someone who could.

Who? Gabriel - no Toonbriel!

He appeared of the dark with his light with a bright smile until he realized what was happening. He found you in your blankets already crying hugging the photo of your mother.

"Y/N? Are you okay.. you seem that something bad happend to you."

"I don't want to talk right now Toon.."

"... Y/N you know you can tell me. I'm not gonna judge you by anything. I'm your friend".

You removed a part of the blankets and Toon saw your face with tears and the photo of your mother.

"Oh..! So that's the matter.. right?"

"Mhm.."

You start cleaning your tears with your sleeves until you feel something hugging you by behind.

You turned around and saw Toon hugging you.

"Y/N.. it's not good for you to don't tell me how you feel"

"You know i'm always checking if you are happy , sad or mad.. but you should know better that you can always tell me or call me if you need company or comfort."

"Would you do that for me..?"

"Of course!"

"Hey..- don't cry it's okay!-"

He feel that you we're hugging him and start covering your face with his shirt cleaning your tears with it.

Toon just smiled and let you hug him. Until he decided to give you the hug back.

You and him didn't realize that it already passed two hours after that. Toon covered you with blankets and pillows.

He didn't want anything bad to happend to you again.

"Toon..- this isn't necessary-"

"Mh.. hm.. i don't want to see you sad again Y/N so i decided to do this!"

"But i can't move-.."

"That's the point-!-"

You were almost falling asleep until the door bothers you. There was a light and it wasn't from Toon it was from Gabriel.

"Huh.. Toon can you close the door?-"

You get up but fall because of your shoes. There was toon and Gabriel in the kitchen talking about something.

"Hey toon.. may i know why Y/N is like that.? I don't wanna see like a idiot but is they/them okay?"

"If i'm being honest i will prefer you to wait for Y/N to feel better. . But you can stay if you want!"

"If you say so then i will wait here."

You return to the bed and covered yourself with the blankets again. You start feeling tired about all the crying and the situation.

Until you feel in the morning someone hugging you. It was Toon he was snuggling with you with the blankets because he was cold too.

Gabriel was there sitting in the bed with Toon too until he leave for a unknow reason.

But he gave something to Toon.

(Morning)

"Uhm..? Toon?"

"Good morning Y/N! How did you sleep?"

"Well good but where is Gabriel..? I thought he was here.."

"Oh well he had to do "something" but he leave you a letter..here for you!"

"For me?."

You grab the letter curious about what was writting in that paper. You start open it and then start reading it.

It was a apologize of his part for leaving withouth saying even a goodbye.

Ahem-  (I'm glad that my friend write it for me on a paper in class i didn't have any idea to do in this part 👀 right now)

"My apologizes..that i had to go withouth saying good bye to you dear Y/N. But i had a assunt to deal with.. but i'm sure you will be in good hands with Toon. He is a nice friend after all."

You put the letter on the table and stared at Toon. He just give you a warm smile and stayed there like a true angel.

Well he is a real angel after all isn't it?.

He stand up and go outside for something. You thought it was because of Gabriel and rest your head on the window.

Until you wake up because of the sound of the window broken.

"Huh?!"

"..Hmm.. what was that noise?-"

It was a rock inside your room. It seems to had a message on it.

"Hi! <3"

It didn't say of who was it. But for a unknow reason it makes you smile a bit.

It was in the back part of the paper.
: Toonbriel.

"And of it's from someone of the town? Nah."

"And if it's from someone.. who the fuck broke my window- i'm gonna punch that person with a bat if i saw it- ."

Until you realized that the door was opening. It was It was toon with a basket and some flowers.

It was a small gift. The flowers we're from Gabriel part.

"Hello Y/N. Did i take long?"

"Actually no. Why those flowers and that basket?"

You pointed to the gifts that Toon was holding.

"Oh these? Well it's for you! The flowers are from part of Gabriel. And the basket well.."

"I grab some fruits from the garden. Want some?"

"Sure but- since when you knew that i had a garden?"

"Gabriel told me."

"That have sense..- HUH?! wait what are you doing?-"

You get scared because he hugged you by surprise.

He thought that you we're still sad about it.

"If you feel better tell me to stop hugging you."

"Actually you can stay like this i don't mind at all"

"Really?"

"Mhm.."

He just smiled when you returned him the hug. After some minutes you and him we're already sleeping.

But when it was already 2:00am he notice that you we're cold and decided to put you a blanket even if he was still sleep.

He had to look for one because there wasn't any in your bed. Only one but it was for summer.

Expect from him to be hugging you or snuggling even if he feels that isn't enough to comfort you.

I can't sleep help- ._.