I was about 6 feet so I could see above the crowd of people. But it also meant I had to lean down to take pictures.

The pro though was that people allowed me to skip up to the front. With Kasey clinging onto me like I'm a koala. Thank god they added a strap to hold my guitar on my neck or else my hand would've fallen off by now.

Finally making it up front with not that many problems, the problems being everyone stopping me occasionally asking to touch my guitar.

They probably thought I was Rain or Something..

Which is totally a compliment by the way–

Suddenly lights lit up the stage and.. there they were. I could distinctly hear Kasey yelling her heart out. The first song they started with was Mummy Dust. Personally one of my favourites.

I lightly strum my guitar to the beat of their guitars so it wouldn't be too noticeable.

Then a fairly short ghoul with a full white guitar walked up to where I was standing. The last part of the song he kept staring at me and playing.

Then the song ended and he tried showing off. Strumming a note longer than the rest and holding his guitar up vertically.

 Strumming a note longer than the rest and holding his guitar up vertically

All the while staring at me. Suddenly another ghoul walked up to him and started mentally telling him to stop. Of course he didn't listen so he came to him. Aether I assume was about to touch Sodos guitar when a loud guitar sound boomed out.

The spotlight suddenly on me as I held my guitar with one hand and played with the other.

Aether looked confused and Sodo looked challenged.
Sodo started to play an impressive riff, hands dancing along the strings. Ending it with a long high note.

Trying to mesmerize the note, I prayed in my head I could outplay him. I played the same exact riff with some new notes added in. Although it was a bit harder without a pick, it still was pretty good. People are definitely happy they came here instead of somewhere else.

Sodos arms dropped to his side and if he didn't have a mask on I could probably tell his mouth would be wide open.

Aether laughed so hard that he had to lean against him. Sodo, obviously pissed that things didn't go his way, throws a pick at aethers head.

They started bullying each other while Kasey started cheering me on.

"THAT. WAS. SO. COOL!"
"Thanks hehe..
"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU KNEW HOW TO PLAY SO GOOD!"
"You never asked.."

Suddenly a pick was thrown at my face hitting me on the forehead.

"Ow.." I whispered just now realizing ghouls weren't supposed to talk.

Bending down to pick up the pick of the ground, I got back up and was about to start watching the show again when an identical mask to mine was standing right infront of mine.

Hands flying up to defend myself in playful fear.

Other hands reached out to touch sodo who was currently staring me down like cat and mouse.

He pulled my arm signaling to come on stage with him but I looked back worryingly at Kasey to see that  instead she was nodding her head faster than you could say flash.

Sighing I crouched under the belt separating the ghouls from the audience.

Suddenly a huge wave of shyness hit me. I was not expecting to be doing this right now.

The audience cheered as I stepped onto the stage. Sodo shoved me into the middle of the stage. I stood there bewildered. Still holding the pick that has the word 'GHOST' engraved onto it.

I stood there clueless.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, which turned out to be a ghoul named Swiss

He simply nodded his head to assure me it was okay.

I started with a simple rift with my new and improved ghost pick. It played pretty well actually. Everytime I outdid Sodo he would throw a pick at me.

Which I guess was normal to the others.. The audience was astounded by the sheer talent I had. Sometimes I would get chased to the other side of the stage by either Sodo or Papa. Then it came to the part where they had to actually play a song.

They were going for Year Zero next so.. I started playing the beat to it. Occasionally I would play a massive rift and one of the other members would play back.

I'll be honest it was the most fun I've had in a while. I could finally.. play. I was at peace. I could do anything I wanted.

Without a sheet of paper, without my parents constantly breathing down my back. I had anything and everything at that moment.

Sometimes I would mess with Cardinal Copia with Sodo.

But, like all good things, they must come to an end.

————————————————————————