Chapter 4: How things really are.

(Although there were no updates to this story for quite some time, I had the opportunity to review a large part of the drafts, thus combining several chapters into one. An example of this is that this chapter 4 also covers chapters 5,6,7. Having a total of four parts in a single chapter. Something that will later apply with the other drafts. The following chapter 5 will cover chapters 8,9,10,11, this in order not to lengthen the plots so much)

.

.

.

(Chapter 4)

After everyone had been taken out of the castle thanks to the High Priest's magic, the group ended up appearing in the middle of a small path near the forest. The castle they had previously been in was now quite far away, but unknowingly human soldiers were lying in wait for the group.

Isabella's guardians did a quick reconnaissance of the place where they were. This while Xiang Ye was grabbed tightly by one of them to prevent him from escaping, on Y/n's side he fell on his knees to the ground being a little dizzy since he was not yet used to this type of magical trips.

Guard 1: We're not far yet, we have to get out of here.

After losing her remaining power, Isabella was weak, so one of her guardians helped her stand while they continued to advance along that path.

The group moved through that forest, this while Xiang Ye and Y/n noticed how angry Isabella was, but in a way that was not their fault since in the end neither of them asked to be taken to another world in the first place and also not get involved in a war.

A red knight ran quickly through the trees carrying a bow in his hands, behind the knight four others followed him silently.

For a few moments everything remained silent, however an arrow shot from above alerting Isabella, unfortunately there was no time to dodge and one of her guardians was hit in the shoulder by the arrow.

Guard 2: Fall back, we'll keep you busy while you take his majesty away!!

Guard 3: Damn humans!

Both guards summoned weapons made of green magic to which a large number of red knights came out of the forest and more of them appeared from the mountains. The number was overwhelming and many of them attacked, ready to kill.

While they were running as fast as they could, the wounded guard was losing a lot of blood every minute, in that state it wouldn't help much, so even though the woman was heavier, Y/n made the decision to carry her in her arms, throwing the sword at her. the high priest gave to Xiang Ye.

Guard 1: What are you supposed to do idiot?

Y/n: Unless you want us all to die here and now, we must separate, Xiang Ye and Isabella go as far away as you can.

Xiang Ye: What are you planning to do brother?

Y/n: She is losing a lot of blood, I will try to help her, but I need you to leave now.

Without further ado, Isabella grabbed Xiang Ye's hand tightly to flee, the screams of the other guards being brutally murdered made Y/n enter the forest to hide.

The red knights ran in packs with burning torches as they searched for the trail of the fugitives. Y/n ran through the forest dodging some branches until she came across some fairly tall bushes.

The voices of the knights were no longer heard nearby which was a good thing. Y/n then looked at the woman in his arms who didn't look any better, the blood had stained the boy's shirt as well as his hands.