Episode 4: College

Y/N was walking out of his last class towards his dorm at night. He throws his bag to the bed and sighs, he looks at some photos showing the Batfamily. The main ones was Dick and Y/N fighting each other, another one is him in a drag race with Jason with Tim as the flag guy and later Cass being piggy back ride by him. Y/N smirks as he sits in the bed.

Y/N: God I miss the-

He heard a few hits and looked to the window, he saw Orphan who waved at him. Y/N looked at her shocked as he opened the window.

Y/N: Cass? What are you doing?

Orphan hopped on and took her mask off showing her messy hair.

Cassandra: Wanted to visit you.

Y/N: Well... great but... does Bruce know?

Cassandra: No, went on my own, but doubt he wouldn't know I would.

Y/N: True.

Cassandra nodded and she sat down.

Y/N: Did you miss me that much?

Cassandra: Pretty much.

Y/N smiled and puts his forehead on hers, until the door goes to open and she quickly went under the bed. The door opened showing a blond girl with green eyes.

Girl: Hey, Y/N?

Y/N: A-Anya.

Anya: Hi. Did you get the information I wanted?

Y/N: Yeah.

He stood up grabbing some papers, as Cassandra peaked. Y/N gave her some papers as she looks at them smiling. Cassandra looked at her, she could definitely tell what was happening, and what could happen. Anya smiled at it and later Y/N.

Anya: Thanks.

Y/N nodded, as Anya looks around and she pushes Y/N back. Cassandra wasn't even surprised, yes she was jealous and angry in many forms and ways... but reading the body message movement... Y/N didn't enjoy or liked the moment. Anya literally puts her lips on Y/N's but he quickly pushes her back.

Y/N: What are you doing?

Anya: Was it bad? Should've I done it later or-

Y/N: You know I'm in a relationship.

Anya: But... she isn't here.

Y/N: Still... no.

Anya: Come on, just a one night stand-

Y/N: No! I said no. If you want to do it, do it with someone else.

He slowly pushed Anya out of his dorm as he opens it and leaves Anya outside.

Y/N: I guess your time in this room is completely revoked.

He closed the door hard as he sighs.

???: Never thought you would get that angry.

Y/N completely forgot Cass was here as he looked back. Y/N waved his hands as Cass has hands on her hips.

Y/N: You could read my body, you well know I didn't mean that.

Cassandra: I know, just enjoyed seeing you get angry.

Y/N: I'm probably a bit screwed up.

Cassandra walks and wraps an arm around his back both walking to the bed.

Cassandra: Not really.

The two sit as Y/N puts a hand in his face.

Y/N: I still think I did.

Cassandra: You didn't. She engaged you, but you pushed her back, it shows loyalty to me and actually... that you're no cheater. Plus we're married, I doubt you would break something we've accomplished for so long.

Y/N looks down and nods, until he looks at Cassandra. Scene shows the two with a dumbfounded face.

Y/N: We're not married.

Cassandra: Huh?

Y/N: We're not married... we're not.

Cassandra: But... *rips her glove showing a ring in her wedding finger* what about this?

Y/N: This means I proposed you, means that we're gonna get married, not right now, but means we are going to be, you and me, tu y yo, toi et moi, 你和我, þú og ég, εσύ και εγώ-

Cassandra: All right, I get it.

Cassandra laughed a little as Y/N hugged her. Cassandra separated and puts her lips on Y/N's as it slowly got crazier with him on top of Cass removing her top and Cass unlocking his pants. Scene moves to another room where they were playing games, until they heard some bed squeaking to the point of breaking, as they heard confused.

Student #1: Someone is humping?

Student #2: Some immature person.

Later the bed squeak broke literally as they were confused.

Student #1: What the hell did our neighbor just do?

Next up: Vigilante Bingo