3

The room which was once filled with hustle and bustle of make up artists and designers (that work under Taehyung's assistance), all trying to help the numerous models get dressed up, goes silent all at once.

All with the presence of one person and one person only. Maybe it was the way he walked, yes, a simple walk where even a mere movement of his shoulders and feet emitted an undeniable confidence he seem to have in himself, or maybe it was fact that it was Jeon Jungkook— the young twenty six year old multi-millionaire— that had just entered the backroom of the fashion show with two guards. The reason couldn't be specified.

"M-mr. Jeon." Out of all the silent figure staring at him, Eun is the first to greet him. "Mr. Kim has been waiting for your arrival. This way."

"I really hope he had been." The millionaire chuckled. The simple sound of his small laugh having many gulping down any growing unsettlements inside them. "It's not everyday I'm ordered to get to Paris within an hour. Would've been alot bigger issue if I weren't in France already, Ms. Lee."

"I apologize, Mr. Jeon." With a bow, Eun swore to fight Taehyung for a big increase in her monthly pay. "Please follow me."

The backrooms was actually an enormous showroom that ended at the end of a hallway which then led to the entrance of the walkway. Near the end of the hallway was a lift, which led to the main office for the designer on the second floor, where now stood Jeon Jungkook, his bodyguards, and Taehyung's assistant.

On his phone with someone, Taehyung busies himself looking out the wide tinted window in the room. That, however was until a buzz brings him back to reality. The room was soundproof. So there was a bell right outside the office to aware the person inside.

With a sigh, he hangs up with the person on call. Moving towards the door, he then opens it.

"He's here sir." Eun announces the unrequited information, considering the face of his long lost nightmare was the first to greet him out of the four figures.

"Good evening, Mr. kim" Jungkook greets. His wide charismatic smile complimenting his features as always. He forwards his hand, offering the designer to shake it.

"W-what are you doing here?"

Lee Eun, Taehyung's twenty two year old assistant had been working with Taehyung ever since he began his own career as an official designer. And Through all those years, one thing she had learnt was you can never let Kim Taehyung's morale down. He will roast you without seasoning. So much you may end up sobbing, if not crying like a toddler.

So seeing him stutter for the first time in three years,

she was definitely caught off guard.

Once the designer doesn't return his hand shake, Jungkook moves his hand forward to bring Taehyung's wrist up, leaving a lingering kiss there.

"As demanded," He smiles, again. "I'm here at your service, Mr. Kim."

Even the bodyguards were baffled.