One big day with dad

Allison's pov:
Uncle Klaus told me to get the stick and i will. We just got in our House and they told me I would stay with my dad tomorrow. So tomorrow i will get the stick. Don't get me wrong i love my uncles and everything but i just found my dad and my new family, I can't loose them again.

The next day:
My uncle woke me up telling me that my dad was downstairs. Than he told me that they would talk while i got ready.

I could tell they were in a deep conversation so i snack into uncle Damon's bedroom, i looked everywhere even in the bathroom. then i looked in the fireplace and I found it. "Finally" I whipped to myself. I got it and put it in my backpack, then i get out of the room like nothing happened.

No one's pov:
Allison saw his father and hugged him. And they got in the car.
"So how are you?" Kol asked not really knowing what to say.
Allison smiled. "I have the white oak stick" she said. 
"What? You got it?!" Kol asked.
"Yep" Allison said.
" wow I'm so proud of you... you got the thing that even we couldn't" said Kol.
Allison just smiled.
"So are you excited about our day together?" Kol asked. " yeah" Allison said really excited. Kol chuckled.
...................
"We are here" Kol yelled.
Then Klaus came out of his room.
"Hello little one" said Klaus.
"Uncle Klaus i got the white oak stick." Allison said excited.
And she handed him the stick.
"Wow good job little one." Klaus said lost for word.

"Anyway... me and my daughter will go for food and have some bonding time." Said Kol.
"Bye uncle Klaus." Said Allison.
Klaus chuckled.

.....................

"So do you like your burger?" Asked Kol.
"Yeah" said Allison.
They talked for a while it was already afternoon.
"One question... can we go shopping?" Asked Allison.
Kol chuckled.  "Lets ask that to Rebekah." Said Kol
Allison nobbed in excited. They got in the car and went home.

Mikaelson's mansion:
"Aunt Bex!" Allison shouts.
And Klaus appears.
"Where is aunt Rebekah?" Asked Allison.
"Lets just say that she is taking a nap" said Klaus smirking.
"You daggerd her?" Kol asked.
Then Klaus got in front of him and daggerd him. Allison got scared and backed away. "Don't be scared love. I will take you to your uncles, and i will came for you. I won't leave you here alone. You are part of the family." Said Klaus and vamp speed her to Salvatores' house.

And they stopped at the door.
"Why would you do that?" Asked Allison.
"I did it to protect my siblings and you. Your uncles want to kill us." Said Klaus and knocked.

Stefan opened door.
"Stefan hello i know about your plan so don't bother doing anything. My siblings are daggerd and we will leave. i mean i can't use Elena anymore so what is the point. All i want is Katherine" Said Klaus.
"But Allison will stay with us right?!" Asked Stefan.
"Of course not she is my niece." Said Klaus and vamp speed out of there.
And Stefan and Allison got in the house.