★* CHAPTER 2 *★

★ THOMAS POV ★

I'm with my friends today, we're going to the canteen since our first subject is over.

Thomas, are you going to the event next week? Tle asked me.

I don't want to, but I have to; I answered him.

Is Uncle still forcing you? Why don't you tell your mom that you want to enjoy learning first; I looked at Tee to see if he was serious about what he said.

Are you serious? He nodded, so first hit him.

Do you think Tita can convince Tito? You're crazy, "Tee said to first.

Fuck you bro, I know that, It's just that as a friend of Thomas I want him first to enjoy this college life, This happened only once in our life, when we graduate we have nowhere else to go but to our parents' company; Tle shook his head and put his arm around me and we started walking ahead of them.

Being the heir of the Chua family wasn't easy, a lot of responsibility is on my shoulders, I can't be like them who can roam anywhere, I can't be like them who can do whatever they want.

Don't pay attention to what Tee said. We all know that guy; I nodded to him.

Do you remember the guy who bumped me this morning? I asked Tle, and he nodded.

I do, Why is there something wrong with him? He asked me, I turned to see our friends and they looked busy so I looked back at Tle.

His Jiro SARAN; I told him, he looked at me confusedly.

So? He asked me.

Tle, He is an Heir of SARAN family; I really emphasized the word SARAN to him and it seems that he just now realized what I said, He was about to screamed but I immediately covered his mouth.

WTF? seriously? I nodded.

He is, I just heard that a while ago; I answered him.

Saran Family? I know our family doesn't have conflict with them but we all know that your dad doesn't want to involve the Chua family with them especially to Chawarin's Family; I nodded, Tle is right, there was no conflicts between the three families but on the other hand dad does want to be associated with Saran and Chawarin's family for unknown reason, I don't know the reason but I think those last name bring sadness and pain to my father, that's why I didn't dig deeper to find the answers because every time those two last names are mentioned, I see Dad hurt.

Thom, do you think their family and yours have no quarrel? I shrugged my shoulders.

I don't know, I went to several meetings but I didn't really hear anything, anyway next week is Tito's death anniversary I should be there are you going? He nodded.

Yes, we will come, that day is important not only for your family but also for us, We have to go to show our respect to Uncle Nunew; I nodded.

You know Thom, Uncle Nunew is really handsome, Too bad we never met him, When I look at him I really see him in you; I just shook my head at his stupidity.

Tito was a very handsome person so don't compare him to me; I removed his hand and went to the queue to order food.

I was about to give my order when the whole place got chaotic, Tle and I both looked at our back, and we saw Jiro and his friends.