*★ Chapter 1 ★*

I am now walking into our university, I immediately put on my headset because I am a member of a band here at our university, Where quite popular at our school, anyway I am Jiro Saran 21 years old currently studying at Chulalongkorn University.

Look, guys, isn't that a Jiro? A woman screamed, which caused noise in the hallway.

OH- M - TO- G!!! The handsome guy Jiro is here; one of the girls said, "I didn't know if she was just talking or she's yelling because of the loudness of her voice."

Not only hotte but also a good singer; Her friend said, I immediately entered the music room where my colleagues and friends were.

You're late again, Jiro; that's what Keng immediately says to me when I entered, I took off the headset and looked at them, and they were all complete.

I'm not late. You're just early; I told him.

Your everyday words Jiro; Gem said and went to the piano since he is the pianist in our band.

I'm sorry, I passed by Grandpa earlier since Dad ordered; I told them.

In your family's mansion? I looked at Keng and shook my head.

Keng's that's their mansion; I answered him.

Still, he is your grandfather, so that's  still your family's home; I just shook my head because of his stubbornness.

Anyway, did you know there are new transferees today? Gem asked us.

Do we look like gosseper Gem? Nam answered him.

It's not being gossipy, It's just that other students talk about them too much. When I passed by the hallway earlier, I heard that there were four boys, and they're all handsome; Gem's words raised my eyebrows.

We're in the middle of the semester, and yet there's transferees? I asked. He shrugged.

Maybe they are the son of a prominent family; He answered, "I just shrugged my shoulders at what he said because it wasn't vague."

When you have a strong family background, you can enter wherever you want; Keng said.

I didn't answer because somehow that was true.

Anyway, what song are we going to perform this Saturday? It's only been a few days, but we haven't selected a song yet, "Gem said.

I saw something recently. It was a song by a Philippines boyband, and it was a very popular song that trended in any platform it called "Gento"; Keng says.

Gento? He nodded.

I heard that song, the music is very catchy and maybe we can sing it; I said.

Can we see or hear the song? Gem said,  Keng nodded and took his phone and played the song.

            ( GENTO BY SB19 )
                  Credits to @1ZENTERTAINMENT

Nice, I like this, we can perform this song; Gem says while looking at me, I nodded, I like this song too it just that I need to learn the language in order to perform this song very well.

Let's talk about our music later because class is about to start; Keng said and hurriedly put his things away, I looked at the time and I silently cursing because we were only away 5 minutes late. We immediately ran to our classroom, but I bumped into a man.