"Why not??" I asked.

"Because I'm not in the mood!" She said.

"Niki's paying though. Free food. You like free food." I said, my face inching closer to hers.

"I'll be paying! You can have whatever you want." Niki said, slightly nudging Hyewon.

Hyewon groaned. "WHAT part of I don't wanna hang out DON'T you UNDERSTAND! Quit being so annoying and let me go home in peace!! Gosh." She removed my arm from hers and slightly pushed me away.

Niki and I watched as Hyewon angrily marched to the school gate, her hair bouncing as she walked. I exchanged worried glances with Niki and we both sighed.

"Well then I guess it's just the two of us." Niki said.

Background music: Coffee - BTS
Sweet Night - V

"So, where you wanna go?" Niki asked.

We walked together through the beautiful city and streets of Seoul. It was about 6:30 p.m and the sky was decorated in a pretty burnt orange tint, creating ambiance. I closed my eyes, feeling the cool air blow past my exposed legs.

"I wanna show you something." I suddenly said, opening my eyes as I remembered something.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Just follow me." I said, grabbing his arm and pulling him with me.

We walked past a few buildings and crossed several busy roads until we finally got to where I wanted to go.

"Over there, can you see it?" I asked, pointing to a small river deep in the woods near Seoul's most famous community park.

"You mean the river?" Niki asked.

"Yes. You wanna get a closer look?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

We made our way towards the river, carefully walking down the small hill. We slid along, down the hill, taking tiny steps so we didn't fall and hurt ourselves. Niki trailed behind me, asking if I was okay, and I was. Although a few tree branches lightly scratched my arms, it didn't hurt as much.

We finally reached the bottom of the hill and we both let out heavy sighs.

"Look..." I said, walking towards the river. "It's even prettier than I remember." I smiled.

"You've been here before?" Niki asked, standing next to me and also taking in the beautiful view.

"Yes, several times. Before our parents died we used to come here and camp for the weekend. We were that one weird family no one understood..." I chuckled. "But after my parents left us, my brother and I didn't come here often. It's been years since I've come here."

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss." Niki softly said.

"Nahh it's okay. I know they're in a better place now, watching over us." I smiled to myself.

"Does anyone else know about this place?" Niki asked.

"Well, Hyewon is the only person who knows about it. I guess, you're the second person to know about it too." I said, looking at him.

I silently admired his features. His side profile, his jawline, his lips, his nose, his clear milky skin, everything. He nibbled on his bottom lip and turned to look at me.

"I'm glad you showed it to me. It's really beautiful." He said, then smiled.

I returned the smile, and looked back at the river in front of me. I took a deep breath in, then out, and enjoyed the sound of the waters flowing about, with the wind swaying the tree's leaves side to side.