Prologue

Dedicated to: Kira_user
ShielaOliveras13

"Baby, you are my wife... Kaya kahit anong gusto kong gawin sayo ay pwede kong gawin kahit anong oras ko mang nanaisin dahil may lisensiya akong pinanghahawakan..." He smirked. And that was one of my weaknesses!

Lisensiya? Fine...! Meron ka nga niyan, pero yung karapatan? I don't think so...

Mas lalo pa niyang hinigpitan ang pagkayakap sa beywang ko. Sobrang lapit na namin sa isa't-isa. Hanggang sa ilang pulgada na lang yung distansiya ng aming mga labi.

Ang bango ng kanyang hininga. Kahit sabihin pa nating may halong alak to pero nananaig pa rin yung nakakabaliw niyang bango. It was driving me mad.

Bakit ba kasi ganito yung iniisip ko? I have to do something, I need to push him before any stupid thing could happen.

But he was so damn irresistible! My blood was boiling as if my body would explode anytime.

I shook my head, trying to remove those nonsense yearnings inside my mind.

Kailangang makaalis ako sa kwartong to. Pero paano?

He cornered me with his arms. And my breath was getting heavier and harder. I was choking to death with pleasure.

His hard body was gently touching mine. The sensation burnt down my strength. He wrapped his free hand around my waist so tight while the other one playing my hair, caressing every part of my senses. I was having this dilemma thing on my head.

I want you! No! Stop it Soph!

Please take me into your arms... No! You're out of your mind Sophia! Wake up!

Pakiramdam ko niyanig ng lindol yung buong katawan ko sa sobrang kaba. Binagyo ng pawis yung lahat ng pores sa balat ko kahit sobrang malamig yung aircon. Nanginginig ako, hindi dahil sa takot kundi sa kuryenteng dumaloy sa mga ugat ko. How could he do this to me, making me feel extremely strange all the time? I hated it.

Please, my Dear Maker, I need more strength. Please...

"Sophie, you don't know how much I wanted to take you to my bed tonight, our bed, Sweetheart," he whispered softly on my ear. And it sent shivers down to my spine.

Mas lalong uminit yung buong katawan ko. Kahit anong oras o minuto tuluyan na akong matutunaw. My knees even became weaker each second.

Strength, be with me please... I need you badly to stop him, to cease his unpleasant thoughts that he had on mind.

"This isn't part of our deal, Gavin," I murmured, reminding him what we have traded just to divert his dark intention towards me. Hindi ko alam kung narinig ba niya yung sinabi ko. I hardly spoke those words.

"Screw that deal!"

This was the last line I've heard from him before he touched his lips to mine. And my eyes were obliged to close completely just to feel the tenderness of his kiss.

-----------------------

Sweeties,

Nagustuhan niyo ba yung prologue ko? :-) I tried to make every part or chapter na kaabang-abang...

Pasensiya na po sa mga mali-mali kong salita, linya o stansa. Feel free to put corrections... :-) It's okay...

Enjoy reading snowies! Please, don't forget to vote and comment.

I would like to dedicate this part to all of my lovely friends...

Shie, thanks for supporting my works...

Jasmine