"Shall we go talk in the veranda? Or in the pool?" He asked me.

I gulped. The pool would be sexier. It has been awhile since I saw him swim. "Can we swim? Isn't it way too early?"

"Nothing is early and late when it comes to you. Halika at ako na mismo ang magbibihis sayo."

"Ayoko nga. Mag mumukha akong balyena pag susuutin ko ang swimsuit ko."

He chuckled. "Silly. Walang naka pajamang maliligo. Hindi ka naman tumaba. Yes, you gained weight, but it's because of our kids."

"And you are more sexier now that you are pregnant. That's something that only you can pull of." He whispered and licked my ear.

"You are being blinded are you? Baka may lagnat ka."

He looked at me seriously. "I am not under your curse but your influence. Hindi masama ang magsabi ng totoo."

"You are still gorgeous." He smiled softly and started to take off my clothes.

_________________

"You really have the audacity to prepare wine just for you?"

He started to drink playfully that his deadly abs and gorgeous body are being drenched by the wine. "Sorry? Hindi ko narinig."

"What did you say again, hon?" He sexily asked.

Fuck. He is turning me on.

"W-Wala! I thought we will go swimming but you are drinking your wine. Pinapainggit mo ba ako?"

He bit his lip. Halatang nagpipigil siyang tumawa. "But you literally have a grape juice prepared in front of you."

"Iba ang grape juice sa wine!"

"Hush. If my wife doesn't like me drinking it, then I'll stop."

Hinawakan niya naman ng marahan ang kamay ko at inalalayan niya ako papunta ng jacuzzi na parte lang ng pool namin.

"How does it feel?"

I closed my eyes. The water is warm and it feels so relaxing. "It's good."

"Let me massage you then." He whispered through my ear.

I nodded my head and he started to do it. In the most comfortable and enticing way. The way he moves his hand gives me deja vu every time we are making love.

"Ugh." I moaned slowly. I can also feel his thing hardened.

"You really don't fail to make me crazy for you again, Red Psyche." Hinihingal niyang sambit.

Mabilis ko naman siyang hinarap. I caressed his stomach and made an eye to eye contact to him. He looked shock at first but he became frustrated. Alam niya kasing hindi namin pwedeng gawin yun.

"Don't torture me like this. I can't touch you. Not yet." He seriously said.

I chuckled. "But do you really need it to be inside me? I can just massage it for you, Zerious."

He is now pale. Nakailang beses na ba siyang napalunok sa sabik. Halatang halata na sa mga mata niya.

"S-Should I handcuff myself? Y-You know how dangerous of a beast I am."

"I am dangerous for you, Red. Siguro dapat na tayong matulog." Tatayo na sana siya nang pinigilan ko ang kamay niya.

I am also missing it myself. Ilang buwan rin kasi kaming tumigil. I thought I could still endure but I am wrong. I want to touch him again. I want to be with him in the most gentle and safest way.

"I brought cable ties for you."

Tumayo ako at kinuha ang apat na cable ties para ilagay yun sa dalawang kamay niya.

"I don't think that this will be enough, Red." He slowly whispered.

I started to insert my hand to his shorts and touched his bulging dick. "Then suppress it. It will be fine. Madali lang ito."

I started the push and pull method to him using my hand. I made it faster to the point he is having a hard time in breathing. Nakakuyom at nanginginig na rin siya sa sarap.

"Moan my name, Zerious." Utos ko sa kaniya.

He glared at me and cursed. "F-Fuck you, Red."

I smirked and made it faster to make him moan louder. "But I am fucking you now, Zerious."

It took us for about an hour and I stopped it. Hindi ko siya pwedeng patagalin dahil alam kong matagal na siyang nagtitimpi. Alam kong kulang lang ang ginawa ko sa kaniya.

Mabilis niya namang naputol ang cable ties na itinali ko sa kaniya. Napahawak naman siya sa ulo niya at napailing iling.

He wants more.

"Are you mad?" I asked him. Maybe, It's childish of me to do that to him just to satisfy my pleasure.

He caressed my face. Pawis na pawis parin siya. "T-There's no way I would be mad at you. You actually made me a favor."

He bit his lip and slapped his face. "You'll going to be the death of me, my little temptress." He huskily said.

"I wonder if a cold shower will stop my heat. Ibang klase ka kung gumalaw, Red."

He kissed my forehead. His body is hot. "We should go to our room. Hindi ka pwedeng magtagal sa tubig dahil baka lagnatin ka."

I am lucky that he really made his effort to chase after me. There's no way I can escape from him again.

When I purposely offered myself to fall for his trap.

@Miss_Acyl

Omoo, another book is out pala. Curious ba kayo kung sino ang main leads? It'll be out soon. Mwa