There are some men's clothes in the wardrobe, both modern and ancient.

  It seems that the former owner of this space is a man.

  There is a guqin by the window, and you can tell it is a good thing just by looking at the texture.

  Wang Xinyu stepped forward and flicked it lightly, and the crisp and pleasant sound of the piano shocked people.

  "Well, the sound of this piano is good, the lingering sound is lingering, and it is a high-quality guqin." Zhao Xixun praised the piano as he looked at it.

  When Wang Xinyu heard that he seemed to be doing research, her eyes twinkled, and she said with joy, "Can you do it? Would you like to play a song?"

  In fact, when she was a child, she was very envious of other girls who could learn all kinds of interest classes, specialty classes, guqin and piano. Calligraphy and painting, it would be great to have a skill, even if I only learn a little bit
  and look at my classmates who are about the same age as her, because of my skill, I can win glory for the class when there are activities in the school, and is sought after and loved by the children.

  At that time, she will feel a little inferior, because she can't do anything and can only be wiped out among all beings.

  Seeing that she was very interested in Guqin, Zhao Xixun moved towards her and said, "Want to learn? I'll teach you."

  "Can I?" Wang Xinyu hesitated. I don't know if I can learn it.

  "What's wrong, just learn if you want, come and sit down and I'll teach you." Zhao Xixun saw her hesitation. Although he didn't quite understand why she hesitated, he wouldn't let her escape.

  He looked around and moved another round stool. After sitting down, he patted the seat next to him and motioned her to sit down quickly.

  Wang Xinyu was encouraged when she saw his actions. I thought: Since I have this opportunity, why don't you learn it? If you really don't know how to learn it, there is nothing to lose. As for the shameful thing in front of him, he dared to laugh at her.
  After humming and building in his heart, Wang Xinyu slightly raised his head. Head, sat down a little arrogantly, "Okay, since you want to teach, I will reluctantly learn."

  Zhao Xixun raised his eyebrows slightly, his lips were smiling, and he spoiled, "Well, I want to teach, but I don't know. Can you teach me well, if I don't teach well, please bear with me."

  "Okay, I won't laugh at you, so teach me." Wang Xinyu knew that he was saying that on purpose to save face for her, and was deeply moved.

  When playing the piano, both hands should be played together, and the left and right hands have their own division of labor. The right hand is mainly used to play the strings. When playing the strings, you can use your big, index, middle and ring fingers.

  When playing the string with the right hand, if it is played outward (from the side of the body to the side of the emblem), it is called "out". If it is played inward (from the side of the emblem to the side of the body), it is called "in". There are about thirty fingerings. Among them, there are eight basic fingerings, namely: holding, breaking, picking, wiping, tickling, hooking, picking, and hitting.

  Zhao Xixun explained while demonstrating, Wang Xinyu learned very seriously, after all, she is an adult, and she has a strong personality. With her mental strength, she has improved a lot. After a while, she has learned the fingering method thoroughly, just waiting to get started.

  Although it's just playing one note at a time, it's refreshing to listen to.

  "This is really a good piano." After learning for a while, Zhao Xixun was impressed.