Wang Xinyu's beautiful Danfeng eyes are full of deep affection, and the waves are flowing, with infinite charm and soul-stirring.

  Seeing him walking straight towards her, she took out a wet handkerchief calmly, and when he came to her, she winked and said with a smile, "Nod your head down, I'll wipe it for you.

  Zhao Xixun's eyes flickered, shining like stars, he immediately lowered his head, approached her slightly, and said happily, "That will be hard work Xiaoyu." Wang

  Xinyu carefully wiped off the blood and sweat on his face, and said with a smile, "I What kind of hard work is this? I should have told you, hard work, you are the best."

  Zhao Xixun raised his lips slightly, and said in his heart: She always likes to praise him so straightforwardly, so it can be seen that she likes him very much. .

  Under the watchful eyes of the public, the two were so unbridled and affectionate.

  After Song Tianyao finished dealing with the last mutant wolf, he looked at Wang Xinyu's position with anticipation, and when he saw this situation, he felt a chill in his heart.

  It was an atmosphere in which a third person was not allowed to intervene. It was really envious of others to allow only those two to be yours.

  Song Tianyao felt the pain in his eyes being stabbed, he lowered his head helplessly, closed his eyes, and his beating heart gradually calmed down.

  When I opened it again, it was as calm as water, without waves.

  Here, Wang Xinyu helped Zhao Xixun to wipe his face. The more he looked at this handsome face, the more satisfied he became. He couldn't help rubbing his cheek with his fingertips
  .

  "Good-looking." Wang Xinyu's eyes were clear and firm.

  "Good touch?" Zhao Xixun said again.

  "It's easy to touch." Wang Xinyu nodded, no doubt about it.

  "Haha." Zhao Xixun was amused by her, and the sweet laughter overflowed, like a clear spring in the mountains, ding dong.

  "Huh." Wang Xinyu was slightly embarrassed, and her smile was much more reserved.

  The good times together are always so short.

  "Xixun, Xiaoyu, let's divide the mutant beasts on the ground first. They are all piled up here, and there is not even a place to stay." After Song Tianyao regained his calm, he looked at the messy proposals all over the ground.

  Zhao Xixun and Wang Xinyu paused for a while at the same time, and then they separated from each other in a tacit understanding.

  "Okay." Zhao Xixun looked at Wang Xinyu and said, "I don't know if the wolf meat is delicious."

  Wang Xinyu didn't know either, so she could only say, "I'll try it then, anyway, keep it for now, it can't be wasted."

  Zhao Xixun A lot of people were killed, but if you want to eat it, you need to dissect it, and the things inside are quite troublesome. Fortunately, the things put into the space can be kept fresh for a period of time. When he returns to the Tianfu base, he will find someone to decompose it.

  Soon, the hall was cleaned up, but the smell of blood in the room could not be dissipated, and the blood on the ground was cleaned up hastily, and then sleep on the ground, even the rough man, will be a little nervous. It should be.

  Seeing this, Wang Xinyu suggested, "Let's find a room and stay for a while."

  Zhao Xixun listened to his little daughter-in-law in everything, and walked upstairs holding her hand.