Wang Xinyu smiled and nodded, listening.

  "Also, they invented a purifier that can effectively separate viruses from water resources. It is very convenient and easy to use, and the price is not too expensive. It is the welfare of ordinary people. I think this technology can be introduced home."

  "Okay." Wang Xinyu raised her hands in approval, "Then what do we need to pay? Will the Kyoto base raise the price?"

  She still asked her concerns, after all, escaping could not solve the problem.

  "This." Wang Chengjun was very excited just now, but now he is a little gloomy and hesitant.

  Seeing him like this, Wang Xinyu said anxiously, "What's wrong? Isn't it going well? Could it be that the lion really opened his mouth?"

  "Hey!" Wang Chengjun sighed, "Xiaoyu, I don't know who made the rumors, and the other party pointed out that he wanted you. Separation exchange."

  "What is my separation technique? Isn't this a lot of people in our base who can do it? It's not a secret. They can learn it if they want to. Anyway, it's a good thing for the country and the people." Wang Xinyu rarely sees Wang Chengjun so cautious.

  When Wang Chengjun heard this, he couldn't help feeling excited. This is the child of their Wang family, and he is really good. "Even so, it's not clear that you have taken credit for killing you. Since you don't care, leave it to Uncle San, Uncle San will definitely not let it go. You will suffer."

  "Okay, then I will trouble Third Uncle." Wang Xinyu said again, "How long do you plan to communicate, if it takes a long time, we will go out and do the task."

  This is really not easy to say, Wang Chengjun thought for a while Going down, "It will take ten days and a half months at the earliest."

  Wang Xinyu and Zhao Xixun looked at each other, "Brother, let's go out and do a mission, it's not appropriate to sit and eat at home."

  "Okay, I will listen to you. ." Always doted on the tone.

  Wang Xinyu smiled, because she was besieged by four people this time, she knew the importance of her own strength, so she must continue to work hard to strengthen her own strength.

  As things were about the same, everyone went back to their rooms to rest.

  In the dead of night, a man dressed in black quietly walked out of the villa and disappeared into the darkness in the blink of an eye.

  This person is Zhao Xixun.

  After Wang Xinyu finished describing the leading man, she thought of the man who passed by. At the same time, looking at his super brain, he recalled the man's license plate number. He also hacked into the Kyoto base vehicle management office through a computer and found the information of the owner of the license plate number.

  The second-in-command of the largest gang in the capital base has a lot of background, but he is not afraid at all.

  No matter who he says, if he is disrespectful to his little girl, he has to pay the price.

  Not long after, a villa in another area was broken into.

  The leading man looked at the man standing at the head of the bed, no matter how calm he was, he couldn't hold back.

  "Who are you?" He sat up slowly and cautiously.

  Zhao Xixun was shrouded in black, and he said slowly, "You didn't complete the task tonight, why?" The