"Ouch."

  With the sudden loss of control of the car, Wang Xinyu was thrown out unnoticed.

  Fortunately, Zhao Xixun quickly grabbed her, otherwise, she would really fall into a dog and eat shit.

  Between the lights and flint, the RV had hit the railing next to it, and it slid out a few meters before it stopped.

  "What's the matter?" Before he could react, he heard footsteps and the sound of wooden warehouses outside the car. "Get off the car, get off for me."

  Wang Xinyu looked out the window uncertainly. They were surrounded by a large group of people. .

  A group of people pointed at the wooden warehouse, and the two looked at each other, intending to wait and see what happened.

  "Come out, hurry up, stand up."

  Several people were standing in the middle.

  Wang Xinyu looked at the Wang family's car and saw that they were also forced to get out of the car and come this way.

  A part of the group of bandits got into the car to check, and while rummaging around, they scolded, "Brother, there is nothing, we have encountered a poor ghost, motherfucker, busy work in vain"

  A tall and burly man dressed in camouflage, with a grass in his mouth, straddled one foot on the railing beside him, and when he heard the words of the younger brother in the car, he looked at Wang Xinyu and the others sharply.

  Raising the wooden warehouse in his hand, he walked to them with steady steps.   " Pfft

  ." The grass that spit into his mouth said arrogantly, "Which is the space ability, stand up for yourself." Wang Xinyu's heart sank, and her eyebrows were slightly frowned.   Suddenly, I felt that I was pinched by Zhao Xixun's hand, inexplicably, and my heart calmed down again.   Seeing that there was no sound, he said fiercely, "Don't know what's wrong, I count three times, and if you don't stand up, don't blame me for not recognizing people."   "Three, two, one.   " "The man raised the gun and pulled the trigger, and he didn't aim at it, it seemed that there was more of a threat.   However, the wooden warehouse rang and the bullets flew out, but not in the direction of Wang Xinyu and the others, and turned a corner in mid-air and returned.   A man can't understand until he dies, why is he the one who died?   "Big Brother." As the man fell, the others were horrified when they saw this strange scene.   "Do it." As Zhao Xixun spoke, the eyebrow knife in Wang Xinyu's hand had already slashed towards the person closest to her, with one hand on the wooden warehouse in his hand, and the backhand slashed at his hand.   The man could only hurriedly threw the wooden warehouse in his hand while dodging and shouting for mercy.   Over there, Wang Guohua and others also released their own abilities, first capturing the wooden warehouse, and then subduing the enemy.   However, the abilities of Zhong Yuhong and the others were too low.   Wang Xinyu was not soft-hearted either. At first glance, this group of people seemed to be doing a lot of evil and causing harm to others.   A knife went down, and as the tip of the knife pierced into the body, he died.   Pulling out the bloody knife, Wang Xinyu looked blank and moved on to the next one.

  Zhao Xixun has been watching over everyone with his psychic abilities, and if a bullet is fired, it will reverse, which scared the rest of the little guys.

  "Forgive your life, spare your life." In the

  end, all that was left was begging for mercy.