chapter 141-150

Depuis le début

  She thought she was doing it flawlessly, but she didn't know that he had already seen a series of her actions, secretly laughing, how could she be so cute.

  After dinner, it was getting late, Wang Xinyu looked at the sky outside the window, it seemed that the moonlight was not visible today, the originally bright moonlight was covered with a veil, hazy.

  She couldn't help frowning, feeling a little uneasy in her heart, but she couldn't say what was wrong.

  "What are you looking at?" Zhao Xixun came over and looked out the window. There was a little light in the far place, especially in this quiet late night.

  "There is Lancheng. I heard that there is a small base, we can go see it tomorrow." Zhao Xixun thought that she saw it there and explained it.

  "Small base?" Wang Xinyu was a little curious after hearing this.

  "Yeah." Zhao Xixun hummed softly, and then suddenly remembered something and smiled, "Lancheng has the largest jade trading market in the province. When the time comes, I will show you around."

  Sure enough, this was what Wang Xinyu was interested in, her crystal clear eyes instantly lit up by three points, and it was even more colorful because of the added joy.

  "Really, thank you bro."

  Zhao Xixun squinted his eyes with a smile, and his heart beat three times faster.

  "Just be happy." He squeezed her palm lightly.

  The two are in a relationship, but they always try to come over to be disgusting.

  "Sister Xiaoyu."

  As soon as Wang Xinyu heard it, she knew that Song Tianyao was here, because he was the only one here who called her that.

  She said several times and asked him to change his name, but even if he didn't change it, she was speechless.

  Zhao Xixun was originally unhappy, but when he saw her frowning with a look of disgust, he was cured in an instant.

  "Sister Xiaoyu." Song Tianyao had come to her, looking at her, his eyes were shining brightly, it seemed that she was the only one in his eyes.

  Zhao Xixun's deep eyes gradually darkened, if he pointed out, "It's getting late, Xiaoyu and I are going to sleep, what's the matter with you?"

  Song Tianyao's bright and clear eyes gradually dimmed after listening to his words. , looked at him reluctantly and said, "Xixun, I have something to do with sister Xiaoyu." The

  implication is, can you leave?
  However, how could Zhao Xixun take advantage of his will, the little girl belongs to him, and he left to let them talk after being kicked by a donkey in his head. He could not give each other a chance.

  "Is something wrong? Say it." Zhao Xixun's face was attentive, making Song Tianyao unable to say what he wanted to say, and he choked hard.

  He was very tangled between his brows and eyes. Originally there was a trace of guilt towards him, but now he has gone for most of it.

  After all, he is a mentally strong person. Soon, he adjusted his state and smiled at the two of them, "Xiaoyu is a girl after all, and it is always inconvenient to sleep with a large group of you guys. There is an office on the third floor. I've cleaned it up. Xiaoyu, go and live."

  He looked at them with openness and sincerity in his eyes.

  Wang Xinyu was actually very strange, she didn't understand what went wrong.