Wang Xinyu looked around and listened to the four directions, and she really noticed some movement, "There seems to be a sound over there."

  Wang Xinyu stopped towards a half-built building.

  Wang Shichao took a step forward, "I'll explore the way."

  He moved forward cautiously, with the ability running in his hand, which could be transformed into a fireball and thrown at any time.

  Turning around a wall, Wang Shichao was frightened by the scene inside and couldn't help retching.

  "What's wrong?" Liu Meng was aroused by his cowardice. He took two steps forward, only glanced inside, and exclaimed, "I rely on..." He covered his mouth and backed out.

  Wang Xinyu was also aroused by curiosity, but looking at their situation, if you think about it, you can guess that the situation inside is definitely not good-looking, disgusting...

  She was hesitating whether to watch, when Zhao Xixun held her hand and went forward. , "Don't be afraid, I'm here..."

  Wang Xinyu would like to say, she is not afraid, she is afraid of nausea... Well, does it make a difference?
  Taking two steps forward and turning around the corner, Wang Xinyu's pupils shrank, and her stomach turned upside down and was about to rush out. She immediately covered her mouth and forced the saline out of the corners of her eyes.

  Seeing this, Zhao Xixun immediately pulled her into his arms and tapped her on the shoulder lightly, "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

  Zhao Xixun narrowed his eyes and looked at the scene inside with a little thought.

  There were a dozen or so corpses lying in a row, some of which were already white bones, and some were still bloody. It was estimated that they had been dead for two days, and a group of little wolf dogs were chewing on these bones with relish.

  The puppies are too small to respond to their arrival.

  Wang Xinyu was lying in Zhao Xixun's arms, her nose was against his chest, smelling the unique smell of his body, her stomach was much better, she quickly took a few deep breaths, feeling like she was smoking opium, it seemed that she could be addicted.

  "Ho... ow..."

  A shrill howl woke up Wang Xinyu, who was immersed in his arms. He looked up at the place where the sound came from, and saw a gray mutant wolf pounced on the black plastic bag and threw the bag away. Biting it open, seeing the corpse inside, there was another mournful howl.

  Zhao Lang, Wang Shichao, and Liu Meng walked in unison and surrounded Zhao Xixun and Wang Xinyu in an instant in the form of protectors.

  It seems that this mutant wolf is the father of these little wolf cubs.

  It howled a few times, circled the bag a few times, wagged its tail mournfully, and finally determined that its mate was dead.

  When the enemy met, he was very jealous.

  Anyway, Wang Xinyu's eyes were red when she saw it, it was really red.

  She suddenly felt something wrong in her heart, "Be careful, this mutant wolf has mutated."

  Everyone was puzzled. Is there something wrong with this sentence? What is a mutant wolf that has mutated, it has mutated in the first place...

  Before they could figure it out, they already knew the answer, and in their hearts there was a feeling of "Oh, so it is".