Song Tianyao had just been tensing a string, and he really didn't expect him to be in the highest position before, after all, there are still many elders.

  But as the previous generation retired one by one, it was impossible for him to have no ambition.

  Zhao Yuliang couldn't see the complacent appearance of the father and son, rolled his eyes again, and said, "Do you have any other opinions? After all, I am not the only one who can decide the selection, raise your hands to vote. ."

  Everyone present looked at Song Tianyao, Song Tianyao quickly restrained his joy, and the momentum on his body was also revealed. He was born in the military, and his aura was naturally very strong.

  Thinking of the Song Family's military strength and Song Tianyao's own dual-line abilities, the result has already come out.

  Even people who are really unwilling, in this big environment, raised their hands with the flow.

  Zhao Yuliang glanced at it a little, ignoring those who were hesitant to lift it up, his eyes flashed with a smile, "All votes passed, congratulations to Tianyao for being elected as the base director." Taking the

  lead in applauding, it really gave the Song family face . .

  In the conference room, with thunderous applause, Song Tianyao stood up and gave everyone a military salute.

  The applause remains.

  After the ceremony, he put down his hands, and the applause also stopped. He was about to open his mouth to express his testimonials when Zhao Yuliang spoke again...

  "Okay. Since Tian Yao is the director of this base, my Xixun is so good. , just be a deputy, deputy director of the base. Do you have any objections? Yes, bring it up, no, raise your hands to vote."

  Everyone was stunned, no one thought that Zhao Yuliang would be so reckless and shameless Skin.

  The scene was awkward for a moment.

  "I agree." Wang Xinyu immediately raised her hand high, not forgetting to take Wang Guofeng's hand next to her, and went up together, she turned her head and shouted, "Second brother, raise your hand quickly."

  Wang Guodong showed a doting smile in his eyes , raised his hand cheerfully.

  Zhao Yuliang glanced at Wang Xinyu admiringly, and Wang Xinyu returned a sweet smile.

  Zhao Xixun, who was separated from the two, looked at Zhao Yuliang, Zhao Yuliang avoided his eyes and didn't look at him, looking a little guilty. Looking at Wang Xinyu, she got a sweeter smile.

  Zhao Xixun's originally helpless face was ruined by her, and he couldn't help showing a happy smile.

  In fact, he didn't want to be so high-profile, and now the situation...

  "Haha..." Song Weijian witnessed all this and smiled, "Xixun is the deputy base commander, I naturally have to raise my hands in approval. A plan with detailed planning and lofty goals is a rare talent. I'm afraid no one knows the situation in S City better than him, and he deserves it."

  After speaking, he raised his hand.

  "Uncle Song, you won the award, I can only do some logistical work, so I don't need the deputy base director." Zhao Xixun was quite modest, and turned to Zhao Yuliang and said helplessly, "Dad, don't make trouble."

  "Don't make trouble." Zhao Yuliang said angrily, "If you can't get any good today, I will be scolded by your grandfather later. Besides, I have worked so hard to lay down so many materials, why let an outsider control me, I It’s not that my brain is flooded.”