"What do you mean? Suspicious nightly activities?"

"Yeah! Like, having meet ups somewhere" Draco said, now excited because his conversation with Elora is flowing and apparently his chosen topic had caught the girl's interest.

"somewhere? Is it in Hogwarts?"

  "yeah well... The exact location where they're having meet ups is still unknown.. Everytime Filch try to catch them, they'll disappear"

"huh.. That's weird.."

"I know right.. That's why Umbridge is thinking they're plotting something... Perhaps.. To rebel" Draco said slowly, whispering the last sentence in Elora's ear while leaning really close to her.

"That's.. Unreasonable... Why would they want to rebel?"

"Perhaps something that got to do with him almost being expelled from Hogwarts by the ministry"

"wait what?!" Elora said a little too loudly out of shocked and stopped in her tracks, which caught the attention of the passers-by. She quickly came to realization and looked down on her shoes, cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

"excuse me" Elora said quickly and turn to continued her walk to her class while clutching the books tightly to her chest, out of embarrassment with Draco walking in long strides next to her.

  Elora turned to Draco again, this time speaking in softer and slower tone "he almost got expelled by the ministry?"

    "yeah.. You hadn't heard about it? He casted a Patronus in front of a muggle! My father said, Potter claimed to face Dementors in Little Whinging. Such a ridiculous claims! I'm telling you, he really doesn't make sense! Why would two Dementors be in the muggle world? He was lucky Dumbledore came to save him, otherwise, he would've been locked up in Azkaban. Although I honestly really want to see his face in the front page wearing the Azkaban prisoner's filthy clothes if he really did got locked up" Draco said while snorting at Potter's ridiculous  and utterly stupid claims while Elora keeps quiet besides him.

  Soon enough, they stand in front of the Charms class and Draco being a gentleman, opened the door for Elora to walk through and getting in himself after her. They both settled at a desk in the middle of the class. Not too near the teacher's desk yet not too far.

~

  After the last period they had for the day, Elora and Draco as planned, went to the library on the first floor together to get their homeworks done and left their friends behind in the Slytherin common room. They both chose a table near the Reference Section in the library where they both could easily find a book for their homework.

   Elora chose to sit next to a window with a view of the Hogwarts ground while Draco sat right next to her.  They settled down the books in their arms onto the table and start their homework of the day right away.

  Elora keeps writing and scribbling an essay about the properties of Moonstone and its uses in Potion making on a piece of parchment paper without giving a mind to the boy sitting next to her. Meanwhile, Draco's starting to write a long essay on Giant Wars that was assigned by Professor Binns with his cheek placed on his palm. It might take a few days for him to complete the essay so it's better to start early.

   After an hour and a half of doing homework and not talking to each other, Elora is finally done with her Potions essay while Draco is halfway through his history essay. He's already resting the side of his head on his arm which is on the table. He faces the side that's opposite to Elora while watching his own quill moving non-stop. At this point, he doesn't even know what he's writing and he doesn't bother to care about it when his temples are already pounding.