005

Ever since the weird "incident" from this morning, (Y/n) had barely seen or run into Gojo throughout most of the afternoon, like he was purposely avoiding her

Ever since the weird "incident" from this morning, (Y/n) had barely seen or run into Gojo throughout most of the afternoon, like he was purposely avoiding her. But, it wasn't like (Y/n) minded that. After what happened she needed the time for herself to analyze the situation and her feelings towards it. On one hand, Gojo kinda admitted that he secretly liked her and seemed to have a hard time before finally doing it. But on the other, even then it didn't stop him from still being mean to her, and he pretty much forcibly stolen her first kiss. However, when you consider that Geto was able to change his ways after their little encounter, then you have indecisive balancing scale that is her emotions. Regrettably making it's return.

She sighed, as she started to have a feeling she was beginning to get a headache. Still being in depth of her mind, completely forgetting the fact that she was currently at a round lunch table, eating with her friends Nanami and Yu Haibara. Forcing the short dark haired boy to gain her attention.

Yu:Hey, you okay there (y/n)?

(Y/n):Hm?

Nanami:You've been quiet and staring at your food for some time now. I started to figure you grew tired of listening to this guy's rambling and decided to block him out

Yu:*frown* Oi! Come on that's not a very nice thing to say Nanami!

(Y/n):N..no it's not that, I..just can't stop thinking about him recently

Nanami:Who's him?

(Y/n):It's...Gojo

Yu:Gojo? What, has he been bullying you again? Look I know you told us not butt in, but I'm serious (y/n) just give us the word and we'll take care of him for you!

(Y/n) smiled as Yu put his hand on his arm and bawled his fingers into a fist. That's right, other than Shoko, Nanami and Haibara were the two people who been nice to her since the beginning, and helped her endure Gojo's past torment.

(Y/n):That's really considerate of you Haibara. But really, there's no need for that. My concern with Gojo is about...something else

Yu:Oh, well, don't forget that my offer still stands!