001

Power, Skill, and Prestige

Power, Skill, and Prestige. Those were the values that the sorcerer clans held dear to their the hearts. But no one respected them more than the ones with the pale-moon eyes, the Hyuga clan. A clan known for their tranquil upbringings and eyes that could possibly rival the Gojos. As their eyes have capability to see things from far away and inside a human body, right down to its heartbeat. Their signature curse technique being the Eight-trigrams, a move which allows their user to attack their enemies vital spots, create protective barriers, and shoot concussive wind from the palms of their hands.

Combined with Byakugan and it's quite the deadly force to be reckoned with. And their overall aura is soothing yet still holds the demand to be respected. Everyone has to follow a set of rules and train to be stronger than the last generation. (Y/n) Hyuga was no exception to this.

Being the daughter of the head of the clan, her father would train her rigorously, attend and observe clan meetings, work on proper diets. Day in, Day out, he would train to become the strongest sorcerer and clan leader he knew she could be.

That's why, despite being the calmest out the clans, the Hyuga weren't much of a perfect family. For instance one day as children (y/n)'s former sparring partner, her cousin Neji, took fighting too far due to the pressures he experienced from the family. It was because of it that the Hyuga seal was placed on his forehead and (y/n) had to settle for a new partner.

Her training continued until the day came where she would participate in a mock battle with her little sister Hanabi. Who had also gotten stronger. To determine which would be the true head of the clan.

(Y/n):F..Father I don't know....

Hiashi:(Y/n), you are the successor of the Hyuga clan, show me that you are worthy of that

Neither her nor Hanabi was happy about this fight but knew they had no choice in the matter. The fight was close quarters, each of them were near equal to each other which amazed some of the members who were watching. Hinata almost won the fight by blocking one of her sisters attacks, but hesitated at the last moment and allowed her to win the match instead. She picked herself up from the ground as her father and sister looked at her in shock/disappointment.