34. Clubbing 👯‍♀️🍾 (Muffliato kinda)

Start from the beginning

"I don't know what fucking games your playing. Just yesterday you confessed your love to me and now your all over Mattheo."

I ignored it.

(Mattheos Pov)
I loved seeing her bold side. She was a girl who wasn't afraid of anyone or anything. That's part of the reason I'm so attracted to her. The way she looked in her outfit caught me off guard. Although she would look better naked.

"Let's apparate. Says Theo.

We apparate to the muggle world and enter a club Pansy found.

"Everyone have their fake IDs?." Asked Theo.
"Yup." We pulled them out and entered the club.

(Sierras Pov)
Pansy pulled me aside to talk to me.

"Sierra remember I'm finding you a hookup. Don't cling to Riddle so much."
"Ya whatever."

I walk up to Mattheo.
"Pansy wants me to find a hookup tonight don't be clingy."

I was the clingy one.

"No stay with me tonight."
"I need a break from you and Draco, it's just one night."

(Mattheos Pov)
I don't want to see Sierra with anyone except me but if I wanna prove I'm better then Draco I can't be possessive.

(Sierras Pov)
We went straight to the dance floor but I saw Draco veer off. Out of curiosity I followed him.

Strippers.

I watched as Draco stared at them. I felt Mattheos strong grip around my waist.

"He just wants action it doesn't matter who it's from."

I watched as a girl went up to Draco and put her hands on his arms. He grabbed her by the neck and they started making out. Draco then grabbed her arm and headed to a room.

"Wonder what their doing in there." I said jokingly."

Mattheo laughed and we headed back to the dance floor.

(Draco's Pov)
There was a beautiful girl in front of me with a perfect body so why was Sierra on my mind.

"I want you to fuck me so hard I forget my own name." She said. Now that excites me.

She unbuttoned my shirt and took her clothes off. She put her hands all over my body and got on her knees.
I needed this.

She sucked me off till I came. It felt good but something was missing and I knew exactly who that something was.

"My turn." She said smiling. I wanted this to end fast.

I threw her on the couch and gave her a quick fuck. I haven't gone this fast in a while. She orgasmed in minutes and I left without cleaning her. I couldn't care less.

(Sierras Pov)
We're sitting at a table and I see Draco walking back.

"How was your fuck Malfoy." I boldly asked.
"How many shots have you taken?" He said back.
"She's absolutely wasted." Theo replied.
"I had a great time."  He said.
"And she actually made me finish."
"Congrats." I said.
Nothing could ruin this night.

"There's a bunch of guys at the bar go make a move." Said Pansy. I took another shot and felt Mattheo grab my arm.

"Be careful Sierra."
"I knowww Mattheo let gooo." I drunkly said.

I sat at the bar and two guys approached me.

"What's your name?" One of them asked.

"Sierra." I said smiling.