Part 15

It was three months of him being in coma, mullai shifted him to his house, she moved in with him. She completley took responsibilities of his bussiness, his sister at the same time handling her job. he was at home in coma, so she took care of him too. She towel bathes him everyday. check on his medication and spend some time with him everyday. She shares her daily story with him. 

M: Kathir iniki shobana call panna....ave distinction le pass aitalam....sponshorship kedaichi iruku nu sonna.....yenuku kekum pothu avlo happy ah irunthathu....unggalukum solle sonna. aprom namme moonu kadailayum nalla varumanam varuthu...puthusa oru kadaiku idam parthuthu iruken....intha veedu loaan kooda sikram adaichidalam.....aana athuku neenge sikirame gunam aaganum....yenna kalyanam panikiren solli irunthinge....antha promise neenge mattum than neraivethe mudiyum.....appa iniki calll pannaru....naa yedukale.....kathir.....innum evlo naaliki ipde iruke poringe .....ungele paathukarathu yennaku kastam ille.....aana neenge illama kastama iruku....ungge kural kekanum yyennaku....sikirame gunam aagunge please. 

Like this another month went by, there was 4 months of coma, the doctors were giving him the best medication and there were slow improvement in him day by day. Slow movements in his hands when they talk to him. 

One day as she was sleeping beside him, she suddenly felt a touch, she saw her hands were held by him , he was awake and smiling at her. she was happy and kissed him everywhere. they both had happy tears. 

K: Mul...lai

his voice was course, needed some exercise, mullai immediately called the doctor and the doctor visited him. He was out of coma, but needs a lot therapy to be back to normal state, speech therapy, physiotherapy and some more medication. 

mullai called shobana and informed this to her. she was so happy, wanted to talk to her brother, but he was still suffering to speak. he couldnt so she video called him and saw him smiling. they both shared moment. 

M: Ungele ipdi parke naa evlo naal wait panne teriyuma...yengga appa

k held her hands tight, nodded his head, 

M: Sorry yennale thane...ungaluku ivlo kastam.....sikirame ellame seri aidum.....doctor ellam plan pannitange....nalai lernthu speech thereapy, physio ellam start agidum....neegne sikirame munnadi mathri super healthy ah aiduvinge. 

k caressed her hair. the next day they did a full body check and started all the therapy. Slowly kathir was improving. Mullai was there with him at every appointment. during his speech therapy he could slowly start talking at home. 

K: Mull...lai...

M: Sollunge kathir

K: I ......love.....you

m: Love you too....

K: Velai lam....

M: Yellame nan than pathukuren....kavalai pade vendam....yelame nalla than poguthu.....

K: Nee ing...gee than .....iru....ki....ya......un.....veedu

M: Ithu than yennode veedu.....naa 4 maasama ingge than ruken.....ungge koode....amma appa vendam nu unnge koode than iruken

k smiled at her

M: Yen sirikirnge

K: Naa....mudelle....it...ithe thane.....son..nee.....nee....than.....othu....kulle

M: Seri than....appove unnge pecha kettu iruntha ivlo nadanthu irukaathu

K:....ai....na....chum...ma....vilayande.....nee....varutha......padathe

M: Teriyum nenge ipdi pesurathe kettu evlo naal achu.....i really missed you...ungeleuku onnum nyabagam irukathu aana naa ungele avlo miss panne....

with more therapy kathir started improving more. He was walking well now and could speak well now. They were both happy to see his progress. Kathir started looking after some of the bussiness. Slowly mullai also allowed him to work, that will get his brain working like what the doctors adviced. he was still vulnerable.So he couldnt do heavy work. Mullai took care of him like baby. k adored the way she managed everything.