Part 1: New Neighbors

''They're creepy and they're kooky.
Mysterious and spooky
They're all together ooky
The Hamato family! Their house is a museum
When people come to see 'em
They really are a screaming
The Hamato family!''

''Neat
Sweet Petite!''

''So, put a witch's shawl on
A broomstick you can crawl on
We're gonna play a call on!''

''The Hamato family,
They're creepy and they're kooky
Mysterious and spooky
They're all together ooky
The Hamato Family!

Strange
Deranged
The Hamato family!''

CREATED BY THE GOLDEN GUARD GEEK

"I wonder why that Hotel is still sitting there. It's old, Dirty, And Just Look. It's Rusting!" April Pointed to the Building, As Sunita Watched. Then saw A 50s Black Chev Corvair Pulled Up with a ton of Furniture and Spooky Decor Hooked up On the Roof. The Car Then Stopped at The Roof Of The Building, With The License Plate. IL0VET0K1LL. The Car Had Quit Its Motor As The Doors Opened Up. The Left Side Passenger Door had opened up, Showing a Red Eared Slider Turtle With Black Shorts, Sneakers, A Striped Shirt and Had Blonde Hair. He Suddenly Had Grabbed a Whole Bunch Of Stuff. "Leo, Be Careful Not To Break The Vaccum. It's Antique." The Passenger Side Door Opened To Show Big Mama With Her Skirt Long to the floor, with the ends of the skirt torn up into long pieces. Talk about 18th Century Style. "Raph!" Big Mama Yelled while ringing a Bell. The pile of Stuff Had Risen Up, Showing A Turtle Like Frankenstein With a Black Suit On.  "Got it..mother." Raph had chuckled.

Getting A Picture of This, Sunita had chuckled. "I'm gonna get this on internet." Then, Another Turtle Had Crawled Out, With a Suit. Also, Black Hair. "I would really love this morning to be Tedious, So That I CAN MURDER." Mikey Yelled. ''Oh Calm Yourself Mikey. You Can Be So Demanding.''  A robotic voice was Heard, As a Soft Shell Turtle Appeared out with a Robotic Arm and leg And wearing the Suit of Purple. ''Great to know, Donnie.'' Mikey Scoffed. Mikey shut the Door, As The Driver Side Door Had Opened. It was Splinter, With platforms and a brown suit. ''Make sure you Help Your Brother with the uhh..stuff.'' Splinter had opened the Door, Showing the Huge Hotel Indoors. Splinter shut the door and opened the trunk. Raph Carried The Stuff In the Trunk Inside the Building.

''It's Big enough for my bombs!'' Leo Smiled, Before Bringing Out a Case. ''leo, Not right now.'' Big mama Smiled. ''Alright!'' Leo Smiled, Putting it Away. There was a knock on the door, As Big Mama Approached the Door. opening it up, it was april holding a Batch of Cookies In Bags. ''Hi My name's April O'neil, and I just wanted to welcome you to new york!'' April Smiled. ''Oh! Come In!'' Big mama then turned into a Big Spider, Screaming April and April ran off. Big mama Caught the Cookies. ''Got them!'' Big Mama Chuckled as Leo Laughed Maniacially. ''That WAS SO FUNNY! I love How she screamed!'' Donnie Smiled. ''The Scream was Perfect!'' Splinter gave a thumbs up. ''I Love New York!'' Leo Chuckled. "I hope you do, Because We are..In with the Freaky!" Raph moved the Vaccuum Wand, Which Sped Out Dust. Raph Shut it Off.

 ''Until Halloween, We Show These People what Spooky is.''