page 52

Veangeance says "A tool for your training it will allow you to keep an Energy Clone around for two weeks now activate it" John creates an Energy Clone and uses the item Veangeance pulls out a second sword he says "This is The Sword of Rage you will be trying to lift it than use it you will do this for the next two weeks but if you finish before than you can teach it to the orignal so that means from right now to once you are finished you will spend every second training nonstop!" John's Energy Clone says "But what about food water sleep bathroom breaks and breaks? I need them to survive or else I will die!" Veangeance says "No need Energy Clones don't need any of that to survive just the orignal needs it so let's begin" Veangeance places the Sword of Rage into the ground than he places The Sword of Veangeance into the ground he steps back than says "John's begin the training!" Both John's go over to one of the Swords and begins to try and lift it and to Veangeance's surprize both Swords enter the sky Veangeance says "What is going on? How do you already know how to lift the Sword of Rage?" John says "I diden't tell you?" Veangeance says "Tell me what?" John says "I have a unique abillity it allows me to share memories with my Energy Clones so training where I leave off my Energy Clone can continue so because I can control enough of my Veangeance to lift The Sword of Veangeance my Energy Clone is also able to control enough of the hate and rage to lift The Sword of Rage although I never had enough Energy to mantain this abllity so I use it when I have no other option I really thought you knew"