"Uhm. I mean eventually, at least between 1-2 years." I say slouching slightly back into the booth.

"YEARS?" Kats calls out, making some of the people in the restaurant look at us. "Shhh Kat." I say almost laughing.

"Sorry. Years?" She apologizes and says in a softer tone.

"Yes Kat, years. I mean it takes a while to release my rent contract and I'd have to update my car's license plate and my id-"

"Okay! Okay! I get it. But I'm going to keep you to that year." Kat interrupts, getting annoyed of my list of things that I'd need to get done. "You do that." I smile to myself, she had no idea.

We all laugh and talk for the rest of the dinner and try to figure what to do after dinner.

"So. Where should go after?" I ask, everyone else having no idea of where to go so I suggest the liquor infused ice-cream shop right next door and they all agree.

"But don't you not like alcohol?" Carmen asks with her eyebrow raised. I scoff at her comment. I was 21, the same age as her and she drinks like a sailor. Why can't I?

"Who said it was for me?" I laugh with pride.

"She literally chugged a entire bottle of vodka yesterday." Sam says with a confused look about my liking of alcohol.

"Okay... to be fair. I was piss drunk already." I say, I had already had 12 other entire shots before that. Who wouldn't? It's Vegas.

Carmen knew my past with alcohol. She just didn't know my consequences for it, the anxiety, the guilt, the fear.

"What?" Carmen asks almost sarcastically, unbelieving of Sam's comment.

"What you think I can't chug an entire bottle of vodka?" I say almost challenging her, she can only laugh at me.

"No. I'm just saying your the biggest lightweight ever." She laughs, I scoff.

"She is the complete opposite according to yesterday." We all laugh and converse for a while longer before then getting our food. After finishing our food, we left the restaurant after a hour or two of being in there.

We head over to the ice-cream shop and they order their alcohol infused ice-cream but turns out it's only 2-3%.

"Well, I think it's time for me to go." Stas says as she starts to pack her things up into her bag.

We said our goodbyes to Stas and she made her way to the exit of the hotel.

"Wait. Where is your guy's luggage?" I ask them. Ours will be transferred from the Red Rock to this hotel in about 30 minutes according to Carmen.

"Oh shit. It's still in our rental car at the hotel." Sam says as he quickly pulls out his phone and goes off to call the hotel about the car and their stuff.

"Hopefully nothing was stolen." Colby sighs.

"I doubt it. Even so if anything was I'll replace anything that was stolen." I say, smiling at him as the group goes to sit down at a table while Sam and Carmen figure out if their shit is still theirs.