33 - Hard

Maki gives a hug to Hina, who seems to be at her lowest point for now. She kinda know about Hina's engagement with Satoru, but it seems like she managed to break their engagement. Only, to find herself trapped with Zenin clan mess.

"What should I do, Maki senpai? I've tried my best to run from Gojo, now... It's Zenin." Hina wipes her tears.

"It's hard. But, it would be easier if that shit rejected the marriage." Maki explained. Hina shook her head. Hina breaks the hug.

"It would be hard. I possessed Kamo's clan inherited technique. There's no way he would let me go." Hina look at Maki in horror, as she just found a ghost.

"Then... I can't help you, girl. It take me a lot, sacrificed everything I had to get my ass out from Zenin clan. I'm sorry, Hina." Maki told the girl. Hina bite her lips.

There is a way, but this will become a mess. She need Sukuna for this, or even Suguru. 

Wanna bring hell to her? She has been living in hell.

Bring it on, bitch.

Hina then smile at Maki. Shivered by her demeanour, Maki didn't say anything.

"Thanks for listening, senpai. I think, I know what I can do." Hina then waves her hands, before leave the room.

Hina then leave to meet Yuji, again. But yeah, actually she want to meet Sukuna. She knocks on his door, before Megumi, surprisingly pop up on the door. Nobara too?

Well, this is it. She need to tell them, no matter what. She can't cover her pregnancy that long. People will notice, people will know. 

"Ah? Come in, Hina san. I'm just about to text you." Yuji grin inside his room. Hina simply nod, before she enters the room. Megumi closed the door. The petite girl sit beside Nobara, before she plays with her finger.

"What's wrong, Hina? You seems to have a lot of problem." Nobara asks this time. Megumi take his seat, before scratch his neck.

"Right.... I'll tell. You guys promise me, that you would never tell anyone about this." Hina take a deep breath, before she look at their eyes.

"We promise, Hina. If they did, I'll put my nails on their head." Nobara assured her. Hina then hug her knees.

"Two problems. First, Zenin clan wants me to marry Naoya Zenin. They already made some arrangements."

"Oh shit- That's worst. Euw!" Nobara literally can't stop herself to show such disgusting face.

"Second... I'm pregnant." Hina take out her pregnancy test kit in her pocket, before put it on the table.

Megumi was the first one to grab the kit, before he examined it carefully. His jaws were wide opened.

"For real?" He asked. Hina nod.

"Yeah... That's why I take a lot of time in the cafe. I'm sorry." She lower her head. Nobara hugs her immediately.

"No, no need to apologize. You've been through shits, it is not your fault." Nobara bite her lips. She wants to cry so much. Hina has been holding up for too long.

"Who... Is the father? Was it your boyfriend?" Yuji asked. Hina shook her head. She break her hugs with Nobara, before look at Yuji.

"No. It's Sukuna's." Hina let out a sigh. Yuji seems shocked, before he rushed towards her side and bow until his head reach the floor.

"I'm sorry Hina! If I got control of my body, this would not happened." Yuji looks apologetic. He feels wrong. Hina pat his head, before smile.

"You're not wrong at all. This is between me and Sukuna. I, will settle this with him later. Raise your head, Yuji." Hina change the way she sit.

"Sukuna is using you?" Megumi asked. 

"Maybe. Who knows what he wanted. He never tell. I- wait. Let me use your bathroom real quick, Yuji." Hina stand up before she heads towards the bathroom. First, she vomit. Second, she pee. Around 9 minutes, she exit the bathroom.

Hina take her seats back, before sigh.

"Sorry. Where am I again?" She asked.

"It's okay. Sukuna told us that you didn't know." Nobara sigh too.

"Well, whatever. Now, how I could run from this Naoya? Tch, what a pedophile." Hina tie her hair to a bun. It's hot here, and she just sigh.

"Hm, what if you tell him that you're pregnant?" Yuji suggested.

"He will ask her who's the father, idiot. She will get decapitate if they knew it's Sukuna's!" Nobara rolled her eyes upon Yuji's stupidity.

"Hm, then... How about your boyfriend, Hina san?" Yuji asked. 

"I... Told him that I'm pregnant. He just replied with okay, and I will always be there for you." Hina cover her face, before she starts to sob.

Shit, hard!

"Who's your boyfriend?" Megumi asked. Hina raised her head, before glared at the emo boy.

"Do. Not. Ask. Period." She rolled her eyes. Megumi raised his arm, defeated.

"Hm, then... What if you and Yuji pretend that you're a couple? Besides, I don't think that kid will stray far from your features." Nobara suggested. Hina blinks a few times before look at Nobara and Yuji.

"Hah? Me? Yuji? Is that a joke?" Hina loss her words. 

"Um, yeah..." Yuji said.

"Naoya would kill him if he knows that Yuji's the father. You think he would care? Look how Zenin family treats girls." Hina bite her lips in anger. How she wish to bonk that ass.

"You're right. Then, how about Gojo sensei?" Megumi raise his brows.

"That's much more stupid. I would rather jump into lava mountain than telling everyone that I'm pregnant with his child. I would rather die!" Hina lose her composure.

"Alright, sorry." Megumi raised his arm.

"Now, who?" Nobara sigh.

Hina then tap her fingers on the table. She look at Yuji.

"Hey, Sukuna. Help us here!" Hina bite her lips. A mouth appeared on Yuji's cheek. 

"Oh, what? Need my help?" He asked.

"Yeah, duh. What should we do? Should I just assassinate Naoya?" Hina was joking but she sounds serious.

"Haha, no, pretty. Hey, brat. Just agree. I'll protect you from that Zenin." Sukuna suggested.

"Hah? Why I'm involved in this?!" Yuji yells. Nobara and Megumi, smack his head on the same time, annoyed.

"Idiot." Nobara commented.

"Then, if he came... I'll tell him that I'm pregnant with Yuji's child. Sounds easy. Hah." Hina stand up again, before she went to the toilet.

She hates vomiting, but it's like a routine. 

Nobara follows her from behind, before massage her back.

Tbc