15 - Lost

Hinatsuru tries her best to not yell and scream right now. Yuji suddenly take over of his own body, which he looks surprised, that he and Hinatsuru are not in the best of clothes right now. His eyes widened, when he see her state.

"Kamo-"

"Don't touch me! I hate you!" She finally yells. Yet, her body still shivering from all the sudden things happened to her.

"Kamo san, I'm sorry... I don't ever thought he would do that to you." Yuji bite his lips. He then stand up, before look at the wardrobe. There's a clean bathrobe. She offers it to Hina.

Hina remain calm and collected, even though she's shivering and crying right now.

"I... Will wait outside." He said.

Hina didn't say anything, but Yuji left the room, closing the door afterward. Hina slowly stand up, but her legs fail her. A clot of blood on the bed sheets make her lips quiver. She's not a virgin anymore. She grabs the white bathrobe, before undo all of her remaining clothes. She would never see her underwear or anything she wears today.

Hina hate this day. She despise it so much.

After she's done, she throw all of the clothes to the trash can. Well, she hopes that no one sees it but whatever.

She open the door, to see Yuji look at her with concern.

"Kamo san..." He called. Hina shook her head. She walks first, slowly. It's throbbing and painful.

Yuji walk behind her. He wants to help Hina, but he think... He should not. He's not that stupid to see that Sukuna raped Hina. Just, why? Why did he suddenly interested in Hina?

"Did you need help?" Yuji asked.

"Do you think I'm that pitiful?" Hina turns around. She grabs his shoulder. Her eyes starts to become red.

"No, Kamo san. I-"

"Do you three become friends with me because I'm pitiful? Am I that weak to you? Did I ever asked you to pity me? Stop that! Look at me Itadori!" Hinatsuru lashed at Yuji. She's crying, which makes Yuji bite his lips.

It's such a hard scene for him. He wants to cry too.

"No, we're not! We're sincere to be your friends." He said.

"Then, when is my birthday?" Hina asks. Yuji's eyes widened.

"Your what?" He asked.

"Your birthday is on 20th March. Megumi on 22nd December. Nobara on 7th August. Gojo on 7th December. Maki senpai on 20th January, Inumaki senpai on 23rd October, panda senpai on 5th March. Now, Itadori... Do you know when my birthday is?" Hinatsuru asked.

She told them before, actually. Right when Megumi asked her, what she want for her birthday. Yuji bite his lips, as he forgot the date.

"I-"

"You don't remember, right? Hah. I knew it." Hina release his shoulder, before she walks away. 

Hinatsuru exit the building, staring void. Akari just arrived at the scene. She's surprised.

"Kamo chan, what happened to you?" She asks.

"..." Hina didn't talk anymore. She enter the car, without saying anything. As Yuji exit the building shirtless, Akari's eyes widened. 

But yeah, the three of them enter the car and remain silent, until they reached the school. Hinatsuru walks straight to her room. Her expression remain dark for the moment, but after she locked her door, she continue to cry.

She feel useless.

She's stupid.

She's not virgin anymore.

She didn't try her best to fight Sukuna.

She glance at the clock. It's 5 in the evening. She grabs her towel before take a warm bath. Hina wears a simple dress in blue, before she put on a red lipstick. She take a deep breath, before exhale in front of her mirror. Her phone now rings, a few times.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Where are you? I said at 6! It's 5:50. Do you think Kamo residence is just 1 minute of driving?" Satoru sounds annoyed at the phone. Hina hung up, before she grab her bag. She exit her room. Her eyes meet Yuji, who seems to wait in front of the door.

"Kam-"

"I'm busy. Later." She sigh, before leave Yuji alone.

So yeah, Yuji knocks and Megumi's door. He told him what happened. At first, Megumi didn't want to let him enter his room. He's busy reading a good book, when Yuji said it's something about Sukuna and Hinatsuru.

Megumi cursed when he heard what happened.

"Do you know who is Hinatsuru?!" Megumi grab Yuji's collar, as his tone starts to become unstable.

"I-"

"She's Gojo's sensei fiancee."

"Oh shit."

*

Hina enters Satoru's car. She put on the seatbelt without saying anything. He snickered, as he waited for 5 minutes.

Well, Satoru didn't want to fight anymore. He starts to drive. Hina bite her lips a few times. She feel conscious of herself. Her body starts to feel the pain. Her lower part, her breasts, her shoulder, her thigh.

Gosh, how Hina wish she could just disappear. A message notification from her phone make her become more anxious.

Megumi
Hey, are you okay? I've heard from Itadori.

Hinatsuru covers her breath. She seen the message, but she didn't reply it. Gosh, she wants to yell now and here. She feel sick.

"Gojo stop the car for a moment." Hina said.

"What? Why?" He asks.

"Stop it!" She yells.

As he stop the car, Hina undo her seatbelt before exit the car. She throw up. She feel disgusted by herself. Her mind can't take this anymore. She continue to throw up, until she feel satisfied. Satoru exit the car before pass her a water bottle.

Hina grab it before she wash her mouth. Gosh, her stomach rumbles like crazy.

"Done? We still have to go." He sigh.

"Yeah..." She replied. Then, after a few minutes of driving, they arrived at Kamo's residence. Hina is scared to death before, because she never step a foot here again, after she left for Jujutsu High.

But, the feelings of being a victim of raped makes her disgusted more.

"Come in." Servants of Kamo clan said. Hina could feel all eyes on her, which make her feel sick.

The two seat beside each other on a long table. The smell, the human, the talk and so on. Hina can't stand this.

"Oh my, today... We are here to celebrate the engagement of Satoru Gojo and Hinatsuru Kamo!" A happy voice came from Gojo's clan.

Hina grit her teeth. She could see Nori, who's sitting a few seats away from her, looking at her. Hinatsuru stand up, before everyone stare at her, confuse.

"I, reject this engagement and this marriage." She says. Gosh, she wants to throw up. Her father then stand up before slap her right on face.

"What the hell are you talking about?! You're embarrassing us!" He yelled.

"I'm not chaste anymore. Do you still want to continue this?" Her breath becomes faster, as she look at her father.

"What a damn child you are!" He starts to hit her, right there. 

Most of the Gojo clan surprised by the sudden abusive action, but Satoru is there, watching. Hinatsuru then grab the knife on the plate, before cut her wrist. Her bloods flow, before she block the attack.

"From now, I am not a Kamo." She glared at her father, before Hina grab her bag and left Kamo residence.

Tbc